+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What we need is a political party that gives everybody an even chance, a "Fair go" if you will .
    For someone who professes to being politically astute mon ami, your utter naivety continues to bemuse me. You still don't get it do you, you still can't see it, not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    UG, are you suggesting that people should think for themselves about things? I wonder if you could really push that aspect because the majority of people I know seem to enjoy the control and coercion aspect of life.
    That way, if things do not work out, they can blame whoever they wish to blame instead of accepting the fact that they acted off their own gumption after considering the facts.
    The paths of Ashington are paved with face masks.
    Nail on the head Sub, while few or us on here, me included, were pointing out not just the folly of lockdowns, but the catastrophic consequences which would follow, and have duly arrived, out in the real world polls were showing the vast majority were in favour of them, and many would have welcomed even more stringent restrictions. It was then that it really dawned on me, we're fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nail on the head Sub, while few or us on here, me included, were pointing out not just the folly of lockdowns, but the catastrophic consequences which would follow, and have duly arrived, out in the real world polls were showing the vast majority were in favour of them, and many would have welcomed even more stringent restrictions. It was then that it really dawned on me, we're fecked.
    They just don't want anything other than herd mentality, acquiesce, behave, fall in line - or else...

Attachment 23195

I well remember being out on strike for 7 weeks in 1977. We didn't stay at home, we continued our normal shift patterns and parked our cars up on the forecourts. We put BA sets in the boots of our cars and told the army if they were turned out to any incident where there was a life risk, we would be right behind them in our cars and would effect any rescues involved. No one's life would be put at risk, even if we were on strike. The Labour Government heard about what we were doing and instructed Lancs CC to lock the doors so that we couldn't access the BA sets, nor re-charge them. The Labour government preferred to have people burning to death in their own homes to use as a propaganda tool to break the strike. Like I keep telling you mon ami, two cheeks of the same arse, you haven't got a clue.

And it didn't work either, did they really think they could keep Burnley firemen out of their own fire station when the lives of Burnley folk were at risk ? Presumably the dumb-****s did, but that's Lefties for you.

I well remember being out on strike for 7 weeks in 1977. We didn't stay at home, we continued our normal shift patterns and parked our cars up on the forecourts. We put BA sets in the boots of our cars and told the army if they were turned out to any incident where there was a life risk, we would be right behind them in our cars and would effect any rescues involved. No one's life would be put at risk, even if we were on strike. The Labour Government heard about what we were doing and instructed Lancs CC to lock the doors so that we couldn't access the BA sets, nor re-charge them. The Labour government preferred to have people burning to death in their own homes to use as a propaganda tool to break the strike. Like I keep telling you mon ami, two cheeks of the same arse, you haven't got a clue.

And it didn't work either, did they really think they could keep Burnley firemen out of their own fire station when the lives of Burnley folk were at risk ? Presumably the dumb-****s did, but that's Lefties for you.
    You share the same soundbites as Keir Starmer sinkov.

He does not want people "inconvenienced" by picket lines either.

Let's sort out the here and now eh mon ami, not 1977, nor Ted Heath, nor Margaret f*cking Thatcher.

What are you trying to sort out mon ami ? You're an anachronism, times have moved on, Tory, Labour, Starmer, Sunak, makes no difference, it's Punch and Judy, you just sit with all the rest of the mugs lapping up the show, blissfully ignorant of who's behind pulling the strings.
    You can read all about the show in the Grauniad tomorrow, and about the second act, something to do with Kings, Queens and Princes I believe, you just keep concentrating on what you think is important and relevant, you can do no more.

I see they've taken Andrew Bridgen down now, he was getting to be problematic, forever bringing up the subject of vaccine harm, he had to be silenced, and so he was. These feckers are ruthless, I really don't see how they can be stopped.

I see they've taken Andrew Bridgen down now, he was getting to be problematic, forever bringing up the subject of vaccine harm, he had to be silenced, and so he was. These feckers are ruthless, I really don't see how they can be stopped.
    He's anti-Semitic, you were jumping all over my mucker Jeremy for saying less.

What are you trying to sort out mon ami ? You're an anachronism, times have moved on, Tory, Labour, Starmer, Sunak, makes no difference, it's Punch and Judy, you just sit with all the rest of the mugs lapping up the show, blissfully ignorant of who's behind pulling the strings.
    You can read all about the show in the Grauniad tomorrow, and about the second act, something to do with Kings, Queens and Princes I believe, you just keep concentrating on what you think is important and relevant, you can do no more.
    1.2 million employees are in the NHS, someone somewhere needs to remember what is important.

It just needs one word sinkov, "patients".

I'm f*cked if I'm going to pay £3500 to jump the NHS waiting list and get this f*cking supra umbilical hernia repaired.

How did yours go by the way?

Excess mortality in 2022: 50,000 Britons. The toxic COVID vax is like serial killer stalking your population, killing hundreds of otherwise healthy people each week. Meanwhile your government is ramping up for another round of jabs.

Page 57 of 77 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)