+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

This is the problem we now face, how it's overcome I've no idea, possibly it can't be, so we have to go on repeating the same lethal mistakes.

"most people have become complicit in the lockdown and vaccination narrative. They have repeated the mantras so often they have become stakeholders; it is now their narrative also, which means changing opinion is difficult. It is hard to admit having been fooled, especially when you‘ve taken an active part in fooling others also. And if you‘ve been active in ostracising your unvaccinated friends and relatives, there may be no way back for you.

Most people still believe in the narrative and consider those sceptical of the vaccines as crazy ‘anti-vaxxers’; the belief in the efficacy of lockdown is also based on a very strong fallacy of intuition, which is hard to escape. Admitting that what you‘ve wholeheartedly supported is not only causing misery and death all around the world, but even scarring your own children for life, is probably too difficult for most people. So they close their eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I agree, sinkov, it is all a bit frightening, however, don't let it get to you because there is bugger all that you can do about it except -------keep thinking for yourself!
    No, it won't get to me Sub, I still sleep well of a night, I've even stopped worrying about our beloved football club, we're in the Championship, proper football returns to Turf Moor at last, we have a credible manager, Jack Cork has signed on again and the sun is shining, what's not to like ?

It's not the hope that kills you, it's the Covid vaccine...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/latest...D7y86Yje0Ow2MY

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No, it won't get to me Sub, I still sleep well of a night, I've even stopped worrying about our beloved football club, we're in the Championship, proper football returns to Turf Moor at last, we have a credible manager, Jack Cork has signed on again and the sun is shining, what's not to like ?
    Good to hear, sinkov, life is great if you don't read all the scaremongering crap doing the rounds about BFC, viruses, vaccines etc.,etc. -----as I have always said ------if it's going to happen ---it will. Stay happy.

Had the vax? The pox is coming your way - soon.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/reacti...EdSdZ19OVxwIyq

You've almost certainly been infected with COVID already. You likely have a combination of natural and vaccine immunity that will protect from severe symptoms but will do absolutely NOTHING to prevent infection. My guru on this subject is Dr. John Campbell, a British researcher and nurse educator who gives near-daily updates of trends and data. His opinion is that further vaccination is counterproductive as repeated minor infection will build specific immunity to the COVID virus and non-specific immunity to many other pathogens. We should think of the Omicron COVID as we do a cold or flu

Unless the situation changes, I'm done with the vax.

https://youtu.be/eGUJJIdjVSQ

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    You've almost certainly been infected with COVID already. You likely have a combination of natural and vaccine immunity that will protect from severe symptoms but will do absolutely NOTHING to prevent infection. My guru on this subject is Dr. John Campbell, a British researcher and nurse educator who gives near-daily updates of trends and data. His opinion is that further vaccination is counterproductive as repeated minor infection will build specific immunity to the COVID virus and non-specific immunity to many other pathogens. We should think of the Omicron COVID as we do a cold or flu

Unless the situation changes, I'm done with the vax.

https://youtu.be/eGUJJIdjVSQ
    I was/still am an avid anti-vaxxer Robus. I suffered early doors with Covid19 and then again with Long Covid. I'm still as fit as a fiddle, and I'm still consuming my own body weight in alcohol every day.

Like mein freund on here says everyday, we are all going to die one day. Carpe diem.

Even the victim's sperm count is diminished...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/want-t...Sb36vLwXP96y0m

They don't give up, after 4 texts and a letter inviting me to make an appointment for my Spring Booster, this morning there is an email in my inbox, "Book your COVID-19 spring booster vaccination now".

The fact that they continue to pester me doesn't really bother me, they're wasting more of their time than mine, but what really irritates is the insult to my intelligence.

"Your protection from previous doses of the vaccine may now be lower and will continue to gradually decline."

There is no 'may now' about it, my protection will be lower, it is lower, and it declines quite rapidly, who do they feel the need to gloss over the facts ?

"This booster should help to reduce your risk of catching COVID-19 or being admitted to hospital if you do."

It may or may not reduce the risk of my being admitted to hospital, I'm not convinced either way on this one, but it will most certainly NOT reduce the risk of my catching COVID-19, the winter Omicron surge was driven by the vaccinated, not the un-vaxxed, who remained largely unaffected, and this is shown by the ONS and NHS's own stats, although of course it went largely unreported in the MSM. Why does our NHS still feel the need to lie ?

That's six attempts now to get me to sign up to another jab, my answer remains the same, I've had three and got away with it, there's no way I'm risking another game of Russian Roulette, especially on the basis of a pack of lies, feck off.
    Last edited by sinkov; 24-06-2022 at 07:53 AM.

"The European Parliament has voted to approve an EU Commission proposal to renew the EU Digital Covid Certificate for another year, despite 99% of the responses to the public consultation being opposed. The vote was 453 for, 119 against and 19 abstentions.

The certificate regulation had been scheduled to expire on June 30th. Earlier this month, a delegation from the parliament had already reached a “political agreement” with the Commission on renewing the certificate, thus making yesterday’s vote virtually a foregone conclusion.

The certificate regulation was originally adopted in June of last year, ostensibly to facilitate “safe travel” between EU member states. But the EU digital certificate quickly evolved into the model and sometimes infrastructure for the domestic ‘health’ or Covid passes that would serve to restrict access to many other areas of social life over the following year.

The EU has opted to extend the Covid certificate despite the overwhelmingly negative results of a public consultation on the subject that was launched by the European Commission under the heading of “Have Your Say” and that was open to the public from February 3rd to April 8th. The consultation elicited over 385,000 responses – almost all of which appear to be opposed to renewal!"

Despite it now being accepted that the vacines will not protect against infection or transmission, they still want to keep the powers to oblige you to be vaxxed, or else. It's obvious it's not really about a virus is it.

Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)