+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov, surely you don't think that politicians would lie and try to mislead us about things ------do you?

The masks are making a comeback on the streets of Ashington, although to be honest, they never completely went away.
    I am still waiting to be offered my first smallpox test but they seem unwilling because I do not have symptoms ---ah well.

Happy New Year to you both.
    Happy New Year to you both as well Sub. Just talking about masks reminds me of last winter when a few NHS Trusts started banning visitors again. The reason given was that the visitors were bringing Covid onto the wards. At the time no one was allowed into a hospital unless they were wearing a mask. The logical conclusion that must be drawn then is that masks don't work, and the NHS know they don't work. So why is there a clamour for their re-introduction ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    So why is there a clamour for their re-introduction ?
    In order to create a visible demarcation between us and them, good and evil, those who will comply and those who will resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    In order to create a visible demarcation between us and them, good and evil, those who will comply and those who will resist.
    Exactly, just a visual of who's complying. Also on the side for them is the pop up business' all linked to people like Sunik who started selling PPE and making millions.
    It's just all unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    Exactly, just a visual of who's complying. Also on the side for them is the pop up business' all linked to people like Sunik who started selling PPE and making millions.
    It's just all unbelievable.
    I still remember the Sunak "farce" when the UK was in the grip of Covid and he instigated the "Eat Out to Help Out" scheme. Millions of people went on half priced jamborees without masks in August, 2021.

I still cannot believe this was true, but it was!

"You don't know what you're doing" And this clown is now running the country. Unbelievable Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I still remember the Sunak "farce" when the UK was in the grip of Covid and he instigated the "Eat Out to Help Out" scheme. Millions of people went on half priced jamborees without masks in August, 2021.

I still cannot believe this was true, but it was!

"You don't know what you're doing" And this clown is now running the country. Unbelievable Jeff.
    Eat out to help out, the only sensible thing the government did during the whole pantomime. And of course it was without masks, how can you eat with a mask on ? About the only thing a mask is good for, it will stop you eating and drinking, it won't stop a virus.

Eat out to help out, the only sensible thing the government did during the whole pantomime. And of course it was without masks, how can you eat with a mask on ? About the only thing a mask is good for, it will stop you eating and drinking, it won't stop a virus.
    Wear a mask. Eat Out to Help Out. Vaccines mandatory to travel abroad. Get vaccinated. Lockdown. No jab, no job.

The list was almost infinite.

Now it's no beds, no operations and lie on a gurney in A & E and die.

What a f*cking $hitfest.

Another "infantile" picture just for you mon ami...

Attachment 23153

It was totally not sensible TBH. Restaurants and the likes did away with their early bird offerings and pushed all their prices up. Screwing both the customer and the government/our taxes
    That was our experience with it all any way. Lots and lots were complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Untinted Glasses View Post
    It was totally not sensible TBH. Restaurants and the likes did away with their early bird offerings and pushed all their prices up. Screwing both the customer and the government/our taxes
    That was our experience with it all any way. Lots and lots were complaining.
    Hence the cake U_G!

Attachment 23156

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hence the cake U_G!

Attachment 23156

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)