+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    There were a few knocking about, but I wasn't on the wards or anything. Going in on Tuesday morning for hernia op. Not too serious in the grand scheme of things, I'm not even booked in for an overnight stay, they're kicking me out at tea-time.
    Good luck with the op, sinkov, I had one of those around 40 years ago after we had just won a cup final. First guy I saw working on the ward when I went in was the centre forward who I had played against the day before. In spite of that he was very good to me!
    It's a keyhole job most of the time these days. Good luck.

" Switzerland slated to destroy millions of mRNA vaccine doses in 2023, as even the olds have stopped caring, and nobody in the developing world wants the surplus either.

Switzerland, home to less than 9 million people, is one of the biggest mRNA vaccine customers in the world relative to population. They've already received a staggering 33 million Covid vaccine doses, only a little over half of which were ever administered. The small country is now sitting on 13.5 million doses, nervously awaiting the delivery of a further 2 million in the coming weeks, and surely lamenting that 11.6 million more are scheduled to arrive by the end of 2023. The vast majority of these will sit for some months in freezers before the Swiss Confederation destroys them. The country already binned more than eleven million doses last year, the greater part of them after a deal to supply surplus snake oil to the third world via the failed Covax initiative fell through because nobody in Africa wants this stuff either.

Vaccine credulity may still be the mainstream, politically acceptable position, but revealed preferences show that enormous majorities everywhere are done with mass vaccination. Pharmaceutical executives can sing their doubtful hymns to the miraculous safety and efficacy of their jabs, but the quiet worldwide rejection of their pharmaceutical garbage is a stinging rebuke, suggesting that billions of people across the world harbour unexpressed scepticism towards these products.

From here, it is only downhill for the vaccinators."

That's as maybe, but while dumb **** governments like ours, bullied, cajoled and bribed by the WHO, WEF and Bill Gates, continues to throw billions of pounds at them, Big Pharma won't give a FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Good luck with the op, sinkov, I had one of those around 40 years ago after we had just won a cup final. First guy I saw working on the ward when I went in was the centre forward who I had played against the day before. In spite of that he was very good to me!
    It's a keyhole job most of the time these days. Good luck.
    Cheers Sub, just hope it doesn't keep me away from Shawbridge for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    " Switzerland slated to destroy millions of mRNA vaccine doses in 2023, as even the olds have stopped caring, and nobody in the developing world wants the surplus either.

Switzerland, home to less than 9 million people, is one of the biggest mRNA vaccine customers in the world relative to population. They've already received a staggering 33 million Covid vaccine doses, only a little over half of which were ever administered. The small country is now sitting on 13.5 million doses, nervously awaiting the delivery of a further 2 million in the coming weeks, and surely lamenting that 11.6 million more are scheduled to arrive by the end of 2023. The vast majority of these will sit for some months in freezers before the Swiss Confederation destroys them. The country already binned more than eleven million doses last year, the greater part of them after a deal to supply surplus snake oil to the third world via the failed Covax initiative fell through because nobody in Africa wants this stuff either.

Vaccine credulity may still be the mainstream, politically acceptable position, but revealed preferences show that enormous majorities everywhere are done with mass vaccination. Pharmaceutical executives can sing their doubtful hymns to the miraculous safety and efficacy of their jabs, but the quiet worldwide rejection of their pharmaceutical garbage is a stinging rebuke, suggesting that billions of people across the world harbour unexpressed scepticism towards these products.

From here, it is only downhill for the vaccinators."

That's as maybe, but while dumb **** governments like ours, bullied, cajoled and bribed by the WHO, WEF and Bill Gates, continues to throw billions of pounds at them, Big Pharma won't give a FF.
    Well put. The real scandal is yet to come. We are going to find out that the mRNA vaccines have killed hundreds of thousands and injured millions of otherwise healthy people. The demand for accountability will grow. Then we will learn that reverse transcription has implanted genetic information into our genome permanently--by whom, and to what purpose? Data from Swindon showing the rate of serious vax complications 1 in 15, with each subsequent booster more dangerous than the last. Extrapolating from this data, Dr. John Campbell estimates that 4.5 million Britons suffered vax-related heart disease in 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Well put. The real scandal is yet to come. We are going to find out that the mRNA vaccines have killed hundreds of thousands and injured millions of otherwise healthy people. The demand for accountability will grow. Then we will learn that reverse transcription has implanted genetic information into our genome permanently--by whom, and to what purpose? Data from Swindon showing the rate of serious vax complications 1 in 15, with each subsequent booster more dangerous than the last. Extrapolating from this data, Dr. John Campbell estimates that 4.5 million Britons suffered vax-related heart disease in 2022.

You really do need to see the updated video of this. It is comical. Swindon say they sent the wrong figures and..... any way best to watch it

Will do.

Last edited by Robus; 08-01-2023 at 06:28 PM.

Saw it. We have multiple studies from different countries (Germany lately) showing high rates of inflammatory heart disease among healthy young people who got the jab. No way the "revised" Swindon numbers are true. If they were, then somehow Swindon must have been an island of vaccine safety in a sea of vaccine injuries.

Campbell on excess mortality. Bottom line: A couple of thousand Britons are dying of vaccine sickness every week. Nobody is allowed to talk about it. Meanwhile, your government is about to push another round of these worthless, poisonous jabs on the public.

Last edited by Robus; 08-01-2023 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Campbell on excess mortality. Bottom line: A couple of thousand Britons are dying of vaccine sickness every week. Nobody is allowed to talk about it. Meanwhile, your government is about to push another round of these worthless, poisonous jabs on the public.

Meanwhile, Doctor Campbell is coining in his millions from his cult following. They are all at it, meanwhile the rich get richer and we plebs suffer whether we believe one side or the other. It's an interesting life, particularly if you just get on with it and aren't influenced by the numerous 'influencers'
    Did you know that, in the end, you will die anyway ---this is the only certainty in life and you never know when it is going to happen whether you have been vaccinated, involved in accidents, had life threatening illnesses or whatever.

There is no money in what Campbell is doing. The money is in shilling for pharma.

Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)