+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Question Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

I'm reading all sorts of bad stuff post-vaccination programme.

Blood clots, people dead from vaccine "complications".

Did the drug companies "fix" the data?

This article suggests the possibility...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/did-pf...10Wf7oBy94IYsB

No worries for me, I did not have one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

No worries for me either BT, everybody dies sometime. The only certainty in life is that you will die, everything else is incidental and to be enjoyed to the full until fate deals you the hand. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    No worries for me either BT, everybody dies sometime. The only certainty in life is that you will die, everything else is incidental and to be enjoyed to the full until fate deals you the hand. Enjoy!
    Expediting my own demise is not on my own personal agenda mein fruend.

The whole situation was and is a pack of lies, cover ups and misinformation.

The drug companies were exonerated from any legal claims. That is unprecedented.

The long term effects of the vaccines are not known. I fear for those who rushed to get vaccinated.

In the short term, people have died, shingles has affected a lot of people. Strangely athletes, perfectly fit people have had heart problems - some sadly dying.

Think of Agüerro who, during his career must have been monitored nearly every day. Yet, out of the blue, he has a heart problem.

Coincidence? I think not.

Expediting my own demise is not on my own personal agenda mein fruend.
    If you are alive, enjoying life to the full, drinking. going out etc.,etc. then you are also expediting your own demise, whether you like it or not.

If you are alive, enjoying life to the full, drinking. going out etc.,etc. then you are also expediting your own demise, whether you like it or not.
    Fish and chips for lunch yesterday, late afternoon in the boozer with the missus, couple of decent wins on the gee gees, Indian curry with a bottle of Chardonnay for accompaniment for supper. You're probably right mein freund.

Fish and chips for lunch yesterday, late afternoon in the boozer with the missus, couple of decent wins on the gee gees, Indian curry with a bottle of Chardonnay for accompaniment for supper. You're probably right mein freund.
    Love it BT, I also add a big cigar to all of that ------life's great isn't it?

Love it BT, I also add a big cigar to all of that ------life's great isn't it?
    It is for me my mate.

Last autumn 40,000 care workers were sacked because they refused to be vaxxed. They were low paid, hard working and their sacking was devastating for the Care Sector. The government said it was done to protect care home residents, but it was already acknowledged that the jabs offered no protection against infection and transmission. But still they were sacked. These self same ****s sent me a text a few weeks ago inviting me to go for another jab. They can feck off, I'd rather trust Pace and ALK than the lying feckers running the country and the NHS.

And while this shower of **** were putting 40,000 low paid workers on the dole for no good reason, there came not a peep of objection from the Labour opposition, they were all for sacking them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Last autumn 40,000 care workers were sacked because they refused to be vaxxed. They were low paid, hard working and their sacking was devastating for the Care Sector. The government said it was done to protect care home residents, but it was already acknowledged that the jabs offered no protection against infection and transmission. But still they were sacked. These self same ****s sent me a text a few weeks ago inviting me to go for another jab. They can feck off, I'd rather trust Pace and ALK than the lying feckers running the country and the NHS.

And while this shower of **** were putting 40,000 low paid workers on the dole for no good reason, there came not a peep of objection from the Labour opposition, they were all for sacking them as well.
    No good keep on blaming Labour for a hapless, useless f&cking government sinkov, blame the eejits like you who keep voting the f*ckers in.

Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)