+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mansfield V Port Vale

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Hewitt will get sent off if he's not subbed first
    He could have been sent off for that challenge when he got the yellow. Personally, I'd send him off for impersonating a footballer, but I lack impartiality.

What an absolutely horrendous chant that is by the Mansfield fans, they really are incredibly odd.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    What an absolutely horrendous chant that is by the Mansfield fans, they really are incredibly odd.
    Not had chance to see it yet. What were they chanting?

You mean something other than yellows? Even though they play in amber 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by hissingdwarf View Post
    Not had chance to see it yet. What were they chanting?
    Just "wooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaah MTFC" it just sounded really awful. Anyway they've gone quiet now thankfully.

3 nil to Vale. 2 down one to go

Mansfield v Port Vale is maybe the only game where both sets of fans could celebrate with a high six!

Let's just hope by tomorrow night Stags will still be able to say that they've had as many successful play-off campaigns as Fword.

It will be interesting to see what happens at Mansfailed after this failure.
    The investment In the team and manager must have been right up with the best in their division.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens at Mansfailed after this failure.
    The investment In the team and manager must have been right up with the best in their division.
    Last time they lost in the play offs 3 years ago to Newport they sacked Flitcroft and got themselves in a right mess under whoever it was they appointed can't remember although I seem to think he came from Bristol Rovers for some reason. They get small crowds they can't really afford to go into League One, I mean look at their ground it's a mess.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast