+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig Bryson.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lighten up, Swale. We’ve all had a tough year and the light at the end of the tunnel MAY be in sight at last...or it could be another ‘train’ coming!
    Looking on the brighter side, all supporters of all clubs enjoy playing the ‘signings game’ at this stage of the year and we probably need it more than most.
    As far as I’m aware there have been three links...Aden Flint (yes please)...Craig Bryson (no thanks and, as you say, probably totally unfounded) and Graham Shinnie (we could do a lot worse and I think he’d be welcomed back).
    Those are my opinions on a football forum, personally I find it less wasteful than exchanging insults with the likes of DCFCA and Tricky...that really is a waste of time.
    Oh absolutely, more than 75% of what has been discussed on here bears no resemblance to reality, 98.9% if its Thicky and not related to football, where he generally has something useful to say.

Its just that if we are going to have a series of threads based on the *******s in the DET/Derbyshire Live, can we put it in one thread and so avoid clogging up the Forum? The DET is generally so desperate to publish something Rams related it seizes on anything, however unlikely.

I don't mind playing the signings game, but one that has some semblance of truth, which generally means anything other than players mentioned by the DET and there are some reasonable internet transfer sources out there.

Clogging up the forum? Hmmm yes it's so busy on here - maybe 10 posts a day if we ignore the sheit from dcfca

i love the complimentry insult in there.
    For someone who claims I am on ignore and not worth talking to, he can't help himself
    Its quite funny really.

Bryson gone part time at stenhousemuir?
    WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    i love the complimentry insult in there.
    For someone who claims I am on ignore and not worth talking to, he can't help himself
    Its quite funny really.
    No what was really funny was when you got so frustrated you posted in capitals about me not having you on ignore.

Now I know you are thick, that's obvious from the crap you post most of the time, but here's how it works - I have you on ignore, your posts are really not worth reading, every now and then I click "view post", this is normally when I'm bored, want a laugh (with your posts it generally causes me to chuckle, because I realise you are serious when you post the piffle you do, even though it makes you look a tw@t, the fact you don't realise this makes it even funnier!).

But as a figure of fun on here, I do like to mention you, because after all I know your ego needs to be fed every now and then, I mean as someone who needs to go to Thailand, as your unable to meet people here, its a bit sad really, but hey it takes all sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    No what was really funny was when you got so frustrated you posted in capitals about me not having you on ignore.

Now I know you are thick, that's obvious from the crap you post most of the time, but here's how it works - I have you on ignore, your posts are really not worth reading, every now and then I click "view post", this is normally when I'm bored, want a laugh (with your posts it generally causes me to chuckle, because I realise you are serious when you post the piffle you do, even though it makes you look a tw@t, the fact you don't realise this makes it even funnier!).

But as a figure of fun on here, I do like to mention you, because after all I know your ego needs to be fed every now and then, I mean as someone who needs to go to Thailand, as your unable to meet people here, its a bit sad really, but hey it takes all sorts.
    And still he does it,
    Stop lying and folks won't think you're such an obnoxious weapon.

So Bryson goes part time, hope for the clubs sake he's not injured during club time

Sorry Thicky your on ignore so haven't read what you ahve posted and won't be doing, so it was pointless you replying. Toodle Pip!!

He moves to the 4th tier in Scotland yet there are folk still wanting him to return to Derby. Unbelievable Jeff.

Well according to the DET that is!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)