+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Liverpool shame England....again.

Liverpool shame England....again.

Liverpool fans murdered 36 Juventus fans in the 80s, they stormed the turnstiles in turkey when they won there. They had false tickets in france.

" Not me guv", though oh, thats london.

It will be a twisting lies, and projection, like the russians and nazis.

As for johnson, he has to go, hes handing money out like its christmas. Your children, and your childrens children will be paying of the interest for generations to come.

Poor forever. Its like having Labour in charge. And things will get worse when the state workers go on strike.

Im my own problem. I think it should be better than this. Am i the crazy one, or the other way round? Whatever, my type lose. As you all will.

I think that the UEFA version of what happened in Paris yesterday has been outed as a myth Frank. And all this rubbish that’s happening is on the blue watch Frank, it’s all their fault, the lot of them not just BJ.

No it isnt, covid isnt blue, or the russians. The russians are your red mates.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)