+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trees Promoted!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Serious football question for you Tricky. You’re going up, it’s a big step...so, your squad isn’t bad, but you’ll be losing at least two stalwarts in all probability so...who are you going to keep and who are going to be amongst the cast offs?
    RA, I'd love to answer that I really would.
    But the truth is, its impossible to say.

I believe after what I've read and seen, that Johnson/Worrall will stay. (met Johnsons dad on Sunday, he's a happy man).
    The stories are, we want to keep Spence/Garner. Spence is all about money(up to £20m) and Garner is about what Utd want. They have already approached Utd, even for a loan if they won't sell.

Zinc is avalable for £2 m? Not convinced he'll be good enough, but for the squad? maybe.
    Lowe wants to come, but SUFC acting funny over money, but I wouldn't be bothered if he didn't.
    Davies has been valued at £15m by Villa. We won't pay that, for a player they deem not good enough. £7-8 million max.

I think Grabban is done, as are Figuerado and Bong.
    In fact a few fringe players are never going to make the grade and a cull is necessary.

So the problem now is, I know we have some good youngsters coming through. Do we gamble, or concentrate on experiance?
    The talk is a kitty of £50 million. Though I have been told by a few at the club, there may well be £75 million available.

All I know is, I trust S.Cooper. He seems to get the best out of players others don't
    The ones we already had and the incomings, like Spence/Garner/Davies/Surridge couldn't even get a game at their own clubs.
    Makes a mockery of others opinions at times. Really makes you think how many potential diamonds waste away in other clubs reserves.

I aint deluding myself. We are up against it. Survival is the mission and if Marinakis delivers on his promise, then players will come

Another thing folks forget, is Marinakis owns Olympiakos as well. It will give us access to players from abroad and possibly do what Watford have done with Udinese.
    Who knows, 23 years of pain have left me for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hmmmmm. Not when it comes to DCFC it isn't TTR. At a rough estimate, 98 out of every every 100 articles they publish on DCFC are very negative towards DCFC. 99 out of every 100 are pure clickbait rubbish they quite likely made up over a pint in their local.
    Ha ha ha ha ha, oh dear me, Thicky does tell good jokes! I mean the Fail is a little more accurate than say the Express, which after all isn't hard. But as a purveyor of Tory propaganda and falsehoods to the gullible middle classes it shines. As a factual news media it fails, except some times on the sports pages, but believe anything you read before the back 3 pages and your either a fool or just mad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)