+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I am still here Alf and have news for all....

I am still here Alf and have news for all....

The MOD have announced that the UK will be providing security for the World Cup, it includes a Squadron of 4th generation Typhoon jets and elements of the Royal Navy plus Marines, working with the Qatar armed forces.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    The MOD have announced that the UK will be providing security for the World Cup, it includes a Squadron of 4th generation Typhoon jets and elements of the Royal Navy plus Marines, working with the Qatar armed forces.
    That is some back 4 claw!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    That is some back 4 claw!!!
    You are right Davee, they will have some legs on them, nice to see Qatar choose us before the Yanks.

It was not a bad season for the Lions, just missing out on the play offs. Is there any chance that they can push on next season?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    It was not a bad season for the Lions, just missing out on the play offs. Is there any chance that they can push on next season?
    I would hope so but we have our best player as a free agent now and West Brom are after him. But I hope that Jed Wallace will stay. How about you guys?

Yeah,send in the Marines Claw, don't need the rest of them. I'm away in the motorhome at the moment,in the Yorkshire dales and looking forward to the queen's jubilee and some beers , then doing a couple of the three peaks (weather and legs permitting lol)

Enjoy your break in the Dales Alf, weather is behaving right now, in fact just watched the flypast over the Mall 70 aircraft set against a clear blue Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Hey Claw, I work in Security lol, but its nowt to do with sporting events. Its just gatehouse stuff, and not having to pratt abaart with the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Claw, I work in Security lol, but its nowt to do with sporting events. Its just gatehouse stuff, and not having to pratt abaart with the public.
    That can be a fulfilling job Acido, lets hope that they are paying a good wage.