+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladapo to ipswich

Poor way to leave but, thanks for the memories, especially at Swillsbro! Just make sure you do it to them again 😉

Good points deadly in six yard box, scored an absolute cracker against Sheff Wednesday from way out ! Which makes up for all the following short Cummings !

Poor points , can’t tackle, never wins a header or 50/50 outside box, left foot is abysmal, no good one on one, would never pass to a team mate in a much better position , poor work rate.

...and has the control of an elephant....Good luck with that one traccies!

All a bit Lewis Wingy this to me...

Ladapo: Buzzing to Have Signed
    Monday, 30th May 2022 19:44
    New Blues striker Freddie Ladapo says he’s buzzing to have signed for Town.

The 29-year-old, who was released by Rotherham at the end of the season, will join the Blues on a three-year deal once his Millers contract is up at the end of June.

“I am buzzing to have signed for the club,” Ladapo told the club site. “Ipswich Town has great history and great fans, and I can't wait to get out there at Portman Road.

“I've enjoyed seeing the stadium closer up today, as have my family, and I am looking forward to playing here as a home player.

“The manager was a great influence in me coming here. We have had great conversations and we get on really well.

“I thoroughly enjoy listening to him talk about his thought processes, views and objectives as they fit in with mine. It really helps when you connect with a manager and I can't wait to work with him.

“The plan next season is to score goals and help the Club achieve its goals. I will give it my all and work hard for the side. I want to help the group and drive the standards.”

Nice line in bull shyte anyway...

Great signing for Ipswich - as long as he IS the main man and the team are built around him AND they can tolerate the hot/cold performances and a fair smattering of sitter missing...

enjoy the ride and thanks for the wins against 'you know who' Freddie

I guess in moving to Ipswich he thinks he's rubbing it in with PW being a Norwich fan? Just about shows his mentality saying "It really helps when you connect with a manager and I can't wait to work with him." Hope his family affairs work out well for him but he flops on the playing front.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Great signing for Ipswich - as long as he IS the main man and the team are built around him AND they can tolerate the hot/cold performances and a fair smattering of sitter missing...

enjoy the ride and thanks for the wins against 'you know who' Freddie
    Exactly this

Good luck to Freddie in League 1!!!
    I've got him down for 10 / 15 goals next season which should help Ipswich to promotion.
    We've had our value for money out of him.

Thanks for the memories.... some good.... some not so good.

..... U. T. M...

Thanks for the goals Freddie, good luck, hope it works out for you. Wish you'd left us on a high instead of you acting like a spoilt child!

Quote Originally Posted by Adventus2012 View Post
    Thanks for the goals Freddie, good luck, hope it works out for you. Wish you'd left us on a high instead of you acting like a spoilt child!
    He wasn't acting

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast