+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy pre season talk

Fantasy pre season talk

Reading on twitter, people's opinions on prices etc etc.

Do you think it's time Salah was made a forward in the game? Last season, as for most seasons, the forwards did not bag as many points as players like Salah and Son. Kane was slow to get going and was still behind several midfielders and even TAA for points.

The likes of Pukki, Toney and Antonio were bargain forwards but it meant hardly anyone had 3 or even 2 premium forwards in their teams.

If they put Ronaldo, Salah, Son, Mane as forwards, the lack of the extra point for a midfield player, would have spiced things up.

Also what are your predictions for the starting cost of :

TAA
    Haarland
    Son
    Salah
    KDB
    Coutinho

TAA 9m
    Haarland 12.5
    Son 11
    Salah 13
    KDB 11.5
    Coutinho 7.5

That would be my guess

Im going to wait and see what the prices are. The forwards were crap last season. The only one worth having was Dennis and later on in the season Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    TAA 9m
    Haarland 12.5
    Son 11
    Salah 13
    KDB 11.5
    Coutinho 7.5

That would be my guess

Im going to wait and see what the prices are. The forwards were crap last season. The only one worth having was Dennis and later on in the season Kane.

Agree with you Bongo. 😱 Dennis and Antonio started off brightly then fizzled out, Vardy seemed erratic or injured (especially noticeable when playing for the Slammers) and Kane only came good towards the end of the season. 🤬

The pool of strikers available was extremely poor. 😩

FL seems to lump strikers in as midfielders it’s all a conspiracy. 🤓

Should be interesting Haarland is a striker.

TAA 8.5

Haarland 11.5

Son 11.5

Salah 13.0

KDB 12.0

Coutinho 7.0

I think Antonio was great for the 1st 3 games and Dennis for the first 16.
    Would have been better going 541 or 451 last season in hindsight.
    If you look at it Watkins was roughly the same price as trent. Even Vdike got more points that all the strikers except kane.
    Saying that i will probably have a front 3 next season of Haarland Kane and Watkins 😆

Hey Sam I messaged you following your FL win. Can you see it?

Dont i get one Oz? Surely the peoples champion deserves something.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan View Post
    Hey Sam I messaged you following your FL win. Can you see it?
    Hi Oz, I can't see any messages but if it's what I think it is then I would be incredibly grateful if, instead of sending me a prize from your fantastic store, than you spend whatever the postage would have been on a donation to Arthritis Foundation Of W.A. Inc. Albany 6330 or any charity of your choice.

And thank you for your kindness matey x

Happy to. The Arthritis WA.org donation page wouldn’t accept my Nz address so instead I’ve made a donation to my local Auckland City Mission Winter appeal. Homeless shelters and food parcels. Thanks mate. Let’s get the money flowing in the right direction.

Amazing stuff, thank you Oz 👌👍❤️

Good choice Oz, and as generous as always. We're lucky to have you.

Generous gesture by Sam too. I don't think I'd have given up my special Oz cartoon prize, so well done on thinking of and putting others first.

We have the bestest people in our League.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)