+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy pre season talk

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    Reading on twitter, people's opinions on prices etc etc.

Do you think it's time Salah was made a forward in the game? Last season, as for most seasons, the forwards did not bag as many points as players like Salah and Son. Kane was slow to get going and was still behind several midfielders and even TAA for points.

The likes of Pukki, Toney and Antonio were bargain forwards but it meant hardly anyone had 3 or even 2 premium forwards in their teams.

If they put Ronaldo, Salah, Son, Mane as forwards, the lack of the extra point for a midfield player, would have spiced things up.

Also what are your predictions for the starting cost of :

TAA
    Haarland
    Son
    Salah
    KDB
    Coutinho
    I'm not sure I would be so keen to spend that kind of money on Salah et al as a striker, given the reduced points - I always balk at paying big money for Kane, as it is. It would mix things up a bit though!

I'm on a bit of a FL break at the moment (sulking ) so haven't thought about possible prices yet. Will get back to you!
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 05-06-2022 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Dont i get one Oz? Surely the peoples champion deserves something.
    Bongo. The pride of being crowned the People's Champion is worth more than any prize.

No i want the oz gift one day. Hats off to oz thats very generous and kind.

Fantasy football has been activated.

Your price prediction was better than mine Rosie.

Hey Bongo!

Did you have any issues signing in?

It wanted me to verify my email addy. Pressed the button to send link but nothing has arrived in my email inbox. Have checked junk ...

No ive already got my team in

Ok thanks Bongo.

Hmm ... Still nothing ... I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have to set up a new a/c as we'll lose our current VMFL and start again ...

I blame Hubball Trouble.

Winnie

I had to change my FPL password to the format they now require along with my email address and press submit and then the link comes through to your email.

I am sure you put both on the form before submitting.

Sorry it’s as clear as mud.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 05-07-2022 at 08:11 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)