+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- Torquay Clearout

Connor Lemonheigh-Evans is being linked with both Stockport and Walsall too, so it's looking ever more doubtful he'll end up here.

Just noticed that both Lemonheigh-Evans and Joe Lewis have signed for Stockport. It's a right old switch around for Torquay again next season.

I'd definitely take their (player of the year) goalkeeper Shaun McDonald, who we've been linked with. Would provide strong competition for Slocombe.

Thought I'd head a rumour that Wynter had been linked with Notts earlier in the season. Not sure how true it was though.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Just noticed that both Lemonheigh-Evans and Joe Lewis have signed for Stockport. It's a right old switch around for Torquay again next season.

I'd definitely take their (player of the year) goalkeeper Shaun McDonald, who we've been linked with. Would provide strong competition for Slocombe.
    I think he's announced that he's definitely leaving them too so hopefully we can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Interesting to see Armani Little has become one of Ian Burchnall's first signings at Forest Green. I wonder whether he's likely to take a punt on any of the others?
    I wonder how he'll get on with transfers without the extra in-depth player detail our owners can offer. I'm guessing this could have been one of the players we were watching to a point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12