+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trooping the Colour

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Here you are BT, it's a bit late, but I think you should know, although I expect you knew anyway.

26 June 2022
    St. James's Palace
    "The Duke of Kent, Patron, Opera North, this afternoon attended a performance of "Parsifal" by Richard Wagner at the Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre, Belvedere Road, London SE1."

I'm more interested how the "Firm" keep on swindling us Commoners mon ami. Minor Royals like the Grand Old Duke of Kent are firmly in kept in their place by Brenda & Charles...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...a91bde2269e101

Be interesting to see how this one pans out...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...12a6d115173671

Did you know about this mon ami ?

Monday 20 June

"The Duchess of Cornwall opened the Chalke Valley History Festival which raises funds for the Chalke Valley History Trust to promote the understanding of history to all ages, but especially children. The festival began in June 2011 on a small scale and as a fundraiser for the local cricket club and has grown into a vibrant and hugely popularr celebration of history and learning."

For some reason you don't tell us about all the good works they do, do you ? Anyone would think you had a down on them.

Did you know about this mon ami ?

Monday 20 June

"The Duchess of Cornwall opened the Chalke Valley History Festival which raises funds for the Chalke Valley History Trust to promote the understanding of history to all ages, but especially children. The festival began in June 2011 on a small scale and as a fundraiser for the local cricket club and has grown into a vibrant and hugely popularr celebration of history and learning."

For some reason you don't tell us about all the good works they do, do you ? Anyone would think you had a down on them.
    Raising funds for the Chalke Valley History Trust is no doubt a laudable act mon ami, but I'd rather Camilla was restocking a food bank here in Bolton.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news...e-9adec18beed4

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Raising funds for the Chalke Valley History Trust is no doubt a laudable act mon ami, but I'd rather Camilla was restocking a food bank here in Bolton.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news...e-9adec18beed4
    Are there no volunteers in Bolton, miserable feckers.

Are there no volunteers in Bolton, miserable feckers.
    The "Firm" give us lot the BIG swerve mon ami, so we look after ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    so we look after ourselves.
    Hallelujah !!! Thatcherism arrives in Bolton at last. I knew you'd get there in the end.

The facts of life are conservative, as St Margaret was always saying, just a shame that Boris's Not the Conservative Party hasn't worked that out yet.

Hallelujah !!! Thatcherism arrives in Bolton at last. I knew you'd get there in the end.

The facts of life are conservative, as St Margaret was always saying, just a shame that Boris's Not the Conservative Party hasn't worked that out yet.
    Au contraire mon ami. Any Conservative government is a total bag of $hite and well you know it. Thatcher above all else, was a self serving, uncaring bitch who promoted actions which left many behind and forever damaged the solidarity of British society. I'd happily dance on her grave.

You just keep looking after yourselves in Bolton mon ami, St Margaret will be smiling down on you. The facts of life are conservative, it just takes some people longer than others to recognise it, but even in Bolton, they get there in the end.

Incidentally, 'forever damaged the solidarity of British society.' ? What on earth is that incoherent drivel supposed to mean, have you been reading Polly Tuscany in the Grauniad again ?

You just keep looking after yourselves in Bolton mon ami, St Margaret will be smiling down on you. The facts of life are conservative, it just takes some people longer than others to recognise it, but even in Bolton, they get there in the end.

Incidentally, 'forever damaged the solidarity of British society.' ? What on earth is that incoherent drivel supposed to mean, have you been reading Polly Tuscany in the Grauniad again ?
    You just need to dig and research mon ami...

Attachment 22047

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)