Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
I have to thank BT for his coverage of events, I have seen more of the whole event through his posts than I have witnessed myself.
I watched the Test Match and am very thankful that England's batting performances do not affect my performance.
Keep the Royal news coming BT, it helps me to catch up on things. Thanks once again.
Just to keep you informed while England lose another Test Match Supersub6, yesterday I asked who this Coffin Dodger is...

Attachment 21868

Turns out he's the Duke of Kent, and him and the Queen are related in two ways.

Not only are their fathers brothers, which makes the duke and the Queen first cousins, the royal relatives are also related through Prince Edward’s mother, Princess Marina.

Marina, who held the title of Princess of Greece and Denmark before taking on the title of Duchess of Kent at marriage, was the late Duke of Edinburgh’s first cousin, which makes him cousins with Prince Philip too.

The duke is both a second cousin and first cousin once removed to future king Prince Charles.

Your mum's your dad ain't in it!

For the Royalists amongst you a quick question, why is Brenda dressed like my old nan's Wedgewood teapot?