+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Bedlington Terrier,Sinkov.

FAO Bedlington Terrier,Sinkov.

I think you will like this.

Just about nails it CiB.

I like George, he does a good rant, but telling us Boris is a wrong 'un and Labour are fecking useless is hardly breaking news. He's not wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I like George, he does a good rant, but telling us Boris is a wrong 'un and Labour are fecking useless is hardly breaking news. He's not wrong though.
    I can't believe how bad the Labour party leadership is. Hopefully Starmer will have to resign in the wake of his Beergate lies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can't believe how bad the Labour party leadership is. Hopefully Starmer will have to resign in the wake of his Beergate lies.
    George does make another good point, which I'm sure the vast majority of Joe Public is unaware of, how corrupt, how easily bought, the MSM, our so-called free press is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    George does make another good point, which I'm sure the vast majority of Joe Public is unaware of, how corrupt, how easily bought, the MSM, our so-called free press is.
    The media "reporting" of the COVID "pandemic" in close conjunction with the non reported Trump rantings and tantrums means that any "news" from any source must be treat with suspicion and doubt.

We lost OC and Councillor Jim from here because they were convinced of the veracity of COVID related "news," and we constantly told them they were being drip fed lies and swallowing them in chunks.

Frankly mon ami, I trust not one of the media outlets a jot, they are mostly all loaded with political agendas and bias and it's getting worse.

The media "reporting" of the COVID "pandemic" in close conjunction with the non reported Trump rantings and tantrums means that any "news" from any source must be treat with suspicion and doubt.

We lost OC and Councillor Jim from here because they were convinced of the veracity of COVID related "news," and we constantly told them they were being drip fed lies and swallowing them in chunks.

Frankly mon ami, I trust not one of the media outlets a jot, they are mostly all loaded with political agendas and bias and it's getting worse.
    BT, I am in total agreement with all of that. The problem is that many people are now conditioned to react to the media, politicians, scientists etc., etc. and they have lost the ability to think for themselves and make their own decisions. Control and coercion has taken over!

They are propaganda machines where most of the reporters are briefed b MI6/CIA and other security agencies on how and what to report.Here it from the horses mouth and he could see back then where it was leading-needless to say this well known German reporter/author was dead shortly after blowing the whistle.We are being lied to on an epic scale especially on Russia which has led us to the current situation-very prophetic:-

Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 05-07-2022 at 10:41 AM.

Just a snapshot from my own experience. I subscribe to the Spectator magazine, the editor is Fraser Nelson, he also writes for the Telegraph. Early on last year the Speccy was very critical of the time scale for easing the Covid regs, every five weeks there was a review and then a further easing, Nelson was continually advocating for the process to be speeded up.

Come summer and the final easing was put back a further month to July, at the time I was also reading about the government paying to place ads in various supportive rags, but didn't think much about it. Then right out of the blue in The Telegraph, Nelson had changed his tune, he was saying we should not criticise the government for delaying a further month, it was the right and prudent thing to do. Strange I thought, what's got into him, why has he suddenly changed his mind.

The following week's edition of the Speccy had, for the first time, a full page government ad, and full page ads in the Speccy don't come cheap. Coincidence ? I don't fecking think so.

Hardly surprising when the same people who own 99% of mainstream media that also fund the political parties.
    Nothing in the MSM about the mass demonstrations in Holland against WEF promoted policies I wonder why:-

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)