The Royal family is a good thing for us, for some of you, perhaps

Army, I was a good kid back then in England. One thing I did was save. Yes, as a school kid I just to 'pop' in the Midland Bank and place my schoolboy earnings, (paper round money) and deposit it in the bank. On leaving England I took out a certain amount and left some of my savings inside, inside for a rainy day! Thirty years later? I was back in England and thought I would now take out the money I had left in the bank . The small branch in Rishton had closed and I had to go to a Midland bank in Blackburn. No problem! But yes, it was a problem. When I handed in my Bank book,( I believe you do not have them today?) They looked and looked, waltz away into some small office ,and returned with , but Mr 'X' is dead (that's me!) Of course I said ''but I am here !'' (I must explain that my father and I ,have the same name.) It seems MY MONEY had gone to Lizzy. ( may I say it again ''my hard earned Cash ,had floated away to Lizzy!) I had to confirm, that I was who I was. My brother had to write some statement etc (I hope he did not write that ''I am the ghost of ......'') That happened years ago. My brother lived in Bolton, plus the dealings to get 'MY' money evolved, acquiring a a solicitor. Today I would think back ,that if someone takes money from you ,that's stealing!!! I must have completed forms? Age, address etc, before I deposited money in the Bank. Plus if the age of my father must have been known? Oh! well, well done Lizzy! (''she take me money and run Venezuela! Harry Belafonte)
Isn't it great I did not have millions in the Bank, maybe I would be still trying to get it back today!