+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooping the Colour

Trooping the Colour

What an absolutely fantastic display and those jets what flew over. Wonderful stuff.Our country putting on a great spectacle for the world to see. Well done her majesty. Hope it all carries on when she has passed away ..

Missed it this year Alfie, but you're right, it's a magnificent spectacle, makes you proud of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Missed it this year Alfie, but you're right, it's a magnificent spectacle, makes you proud of our country.
    Gentlemen I congratulate you - we are brilliant and the display as you say was magnificent- from all the doom and gloom we are the best nation with a royal family that sets us apart from any other country , we are the best.

...and they / the establishment, knew it all along !

Hours and hours of square bashing for the squaddies, fighter pilots risking their lives in non-combat air synchronising exercises - for what?

For this..?

Attachment 21858

Meghan and Harry shunned, Sweaty Nonce barred, f*ck me what a family.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    What an absolutely fantastic display and those jets what flew over. Wonderful stuff.Our country putting on a great spectacle for the world to see. Well done her majesty. Hope it all carries on when she has passed away ..
    Why are these two gold diggers travelling through London in a horse drawn carriage?

Attachment 21859

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    And the anachronistic nonsense rolls along for the flag waving whack jobs...

Attachment 21860

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Gentlemen I congratulate you - we are brilliant and the display as you say was magnificent- from all the doom and gloom we are the best nation with a royal family that sets us apart from any other country , we are the best.
    What is is about Britain’s desire to carry on with the tradition of babies born to rule.

“Modernise” it as much as we all want, the whole malarkey of privileged inheritance helps keep this country unequal and socially immobile, weighed down by the power of birth privilege.

The Mall was full yesterday of flag waving whack jobs creaming their kecks because three schoolkids went past them waving to them from an open top carriage...

Attachment 21861

We are well and truly mad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What is is about Britain’s desire to carry on with the tradition of babies born to rule.

“Modernise” it as much as we all want, the whole malarkey of privileged inheritance helps keep this country unequal and socially immobile, weighed down by the power of birth privilege.

The Mall was full yesterday of flag waving whack jobs creaming their kecks because three schoolkids went past them waving to them from an open top carriage...

Attachment 21861

We are well and truly mad.
    Modernise” it as much as we all want, the whole malarkey of privileged inheritance helps keep this country unequal and socially immobile, weighed down by the power of birth privilege.

Who’s the we all want for a start ?

Modernised- don’t fix what isn’t broken

There has always been wealth and you couldn’t have an equal country and rule- shall we give the governing to a president or political parties ? It’s bad enough now with the politicians “running “ the country ( a joke if ever there was one )

The Royal family is a good thing for us , it’s sets us aside from all countries , we’re unique with heritage and history and traditions that others all look at and wish they had - and you my friend want to give it away - deluded !

I have to thank BT for his coverage of events, I have seen more of the whole event through his posts than I have witnessed myself.
    I watched the Test Match and am very thankful that England's batting performances do not affect my performance.
    Keep the Royal news coming BT, it helps me to catch up on things. Thanks once again.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)