+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooping the Colour

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are shipping "slaves" (immigrants to Rwanda), which I suppose is better than shipping the blacks who are kowtowing to the Royals to the slave markets in Jamaica. Reverse slavery - who could possibly make that up?
    You are becoming increasingly detached from reality mon ami, these 'immigrants' come to this country quite voluntarily, often after long and hazardous journeys, undertaken in the full knowledge that they may (or more likely may not} be processed in Rwanda.

You need to read up on slavery mon ami, you really don't have much idea, do you ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You are becoming increasingly detached from reality mon ami, these 'immigrants' come to this country quite voluntarily, often after long and hazardous journeys, undertaken in the full knowledge that they may (or more likely may not} be processed in Rwanda.

You need to read up on slavery mon ami, you really don't have much idea, do you ?
    I know the Royal families ostentatious wealth was not built on hard work mon ami, but probably inherited in a large part to George III's hot iron branding, owning and selling of slaves.

If the desperate souls who jump in dinghies to cross the Channel are so frightened of Rwanda, why are they still coming?

Slaves substituted for immigrants was a metaphor mon ami, I thought they may have taught you that at Grammar school.
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 25-06-2022 at 08:15 PM.

It seems neither do the Cambridge dons...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...e4876b7e5b4034

This is blood tingling bloody awful...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddri...ategory=foryou

"Slaves substituted for immigrants was a metaphor mon ami, I thought they may have taught you that at Grammar school."

Metaphor........."a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them".

There is no analogy or likeness between slaves and migrants choosing to reside in the UK. I wouldn't have thought it took a Grammar School education to know what a metaphor is, but it seems it does, I keep saying they should never have abolished them.

"Slaves substituted for immigrants was a metaphor mon ami, I thought they may have taught you that at Grammar school."

Metaphor........."a figure of speech in which a word or phrase literally denoting one kind of object or idea is used in place of another to suggest a likeness or analogy between them".

There is no analogy or likeness between slaves and migrants choosing to reside in the UK. I wouldn't have thought it took a Grammar School education to know what a metaphor is, but it seems it does, I keep saying they should never have abolished them.
    Economic migrants are slaves to Liberal global hegemony mon ami. Try and keep up.

Economic migrants are slaves to Liberal global hegemony mon ami. Try and keep up.
    You could spout tripe for England mon ami, I'll give you that.

You could spout tripe for England mon ami, I'll give you that.
    Can I be the captain mon ami?

Sleaze, s-e-x scandals and bags stuffed with cash, all in a days graft for our Royals.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/...27-p5awsm.html

Attachment 22022

I suppose we get what we deserve.

I suppose we get what we deserve.
    What have we done to deserve this continuous Royal Family drivel on this msgboard ? None of us gives a FF about them, except you.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)