+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do we need/ how will we look

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Salzburg won the Austrian Bundesliga in seasons 2006–07, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2011–12, 2013–14, 2014–15, 2015–16, 2016–17, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20, 2020–21, 2021–22, a big fish in a relatively small pool, able to win before, during and after Marsch was coach there. He lasted less than a season at Leipzig.

In addition to the American investor influence that is at play now we have secured PL status, I suspect that it's as much about Marsch being "comfortable" with players being picked from a squad that were successful before he arrived at Salzburg and continued to be so after he left for Leipzig (Assuming he has any influence over those incomings?). Whether they are any good we will see come August.
    I opened this on my phone. Before scrolling up to see who posted it, I had a guess. Think I'll do the lottery for first time ever!! 😆 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    I opened this on my phone. Before scrolling up to see who posted it, I had a guess. Think I'll do the lottery for first time ever!! �� ��
    Guessing right with my posts isn't so hard, I'm not as unpredictable as the lottery.

So we’ve now signed 2 players before the transfer window has even opened.
    Shirley this ain’t normal for Leeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    So we’ve now signed 2 players before the transfer window has even opened.
    Shirley this ain’t normal for Leeds.
    35 million quid spent as well - suppose its only logical one of if not both of our crown jewels will be sold to (cough) balance the books?

Please not Rapha to Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Didn't know he was available. Is he any good?
    Always mixing colours, one to avoid for me, wouldn't want our white home shirts coming out red

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Please not Rapha to Arsenal
    If he goes to Arsenal we really do have wet lettuces for management for not being able to convince him to stay, giving him a release clause and a mega wage to prime him for Barca eventually stumpin up the wonga he is worth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)