+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shirt

New shirt

I'm disappointed we still have Fun88 but it doesn't look too bad to me. At least that annoying 4 has gone now

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  61.0 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  59.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Love the shirt think it's really smart but I agree it would of been nice to have a new sponsor on there and really surprised we haven't. I'm assuming Fun88 have got a deal to sponsor us for a set amount of time though so not really much our owners could do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Love the shirt think it's really smart but I agree it would of been nice to have a new sponsor on there and really surprised we haven't. I'm assuming Fun88 have got a deal to sponsor us for a set amount of time though so not really much our owners could do about that.
    is there nowhere that sells the shirt without the sponsor on?

Apparently we are in negotiations or have negotiated an early release with the FUN88 sponsorship deal which will enable us to change our sponsor after the end of this coming season. Apart from anything else, I am not a fan of being sponsored by a betting company, only marginally better than a pay day loans company

Quote Originally Posted by Xamand View Post
    Apparently we are in negotiations or have negotiated an early release with the FUN88 sponsorship deal which will enable us to change our sponsor after the end of this coming season. Apart from anything else, I am not a fan of being sponsored by a betting company, only marginally better than a pay day loans company
    Isn’t there a new rule coming that prohibits betting company advertising on shirts?

It's currently being debated but highly likely to come in at some point

I will get the white shirt with green piping and use it as a T shirt.

Cracking effort, that.

Apparently the club are close to getting a new sleeve sponsor.

I like the load of stripes but still associate Fun88 with Ashley.

I would like a collar and buttons but fk it, what a thing to complain about. I'll buy one for the first time since "Virgin Money' sponsored us 10 year ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)