+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New shirt

ASM looks like he wants to punch someone,

Still got and it just about fits the Brown ale with the Grandad collar and buttons

We've negotiated an early excit with them now.

No gambling sponsors from season after next I believe.

I like the kit myself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5under1and View Post
    Still got and it just about fits the Brown ale with the Grandad collar and buttons
    This is the only shirt I have. It’s the best one ever and is brought out on special occasions only (the last time at the Gremio v Flamengo game at the Mané Garincha Stadium in Brasilia).
    I like the new shirt. Defo getting one when back in the Toon in November.

I like the shirt Will have to get someone to send one over to Thailand, since we can still only buy Leicester or Man Utd shirts here it seems.

Sponsor logo and words kind of spoils it. Otherwise looks chic

Colour is too gaudy.

I rate as 7/10

new warm-up shirt.

Name:  shirt.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  84.2 KB

I can't make my mind up about it.....seems very busy with too much going on on the one hand.....it might grow on me though

I think that is brilliant.

Really like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)