+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Manager if Tam goes …

Next Manager if Tam goes …

Strikes me there is an obvious and best candidate - Jack Ross

Could see on the Sunderland documentary he has great man management skills and is a good organiser.

He’s got experience and strong CV

Also the bonus - it would wind up the funsters 😂

Let’s take the compo if Tam moves on with best wishes and continue to move onwards and upwards

Could be a fantastic bit of business if we get Jack Ross in

Jack Ross probably a good shout. A safe pair of hands, should never have been sacked by Hibs. Their owner pretty much admitted as much.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Jack Ross probably a good shout. A safe pair of hands, should never have been sacked by Hibs. Their owner pretty much admitted as much.
    There was some rumour a few weeks ago that Ross had been seen at Tannadice more than once since leaving Hibs.
    He could be a perfect fit.

Plus a Funster seethe.

Can't see it

didn't he kb the funsters becauce he didn't fancy moving here?

and can't see him buying into Tony's project

Why not Liam Fox. He was rumoured to be leaving for a managers post. Has experience, more than Tam had, knows the players and the setup and wouldnt cost anything.

I'm sure no matter who it is who gets the job he will be called "the cheap option" despite nobody ever explaining what that means

Come back Mickey,you know you want to 🙏🙏😍

It won't be Asghar junior anyway. In the paper today saying he'll never manage Utd whilst his old man is running the club. Great article for anyone who can get past The Courier pay wall.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It won't be Asghar junior anyway. In the paper today saying he'll never manage Utd whilst his old man is running the club. Great article for anyone who can get past The Courier pay wall.
    Which means he will be. Lol.
    In the paper next week saying " I always dreamed of working under my old man in the future , so it's a dream come true and I can't wait to get started". 😉

There is absolutely no danger I want Jack Ross near our Club. Frankly he only got St Mirren promoted over us because Lewis Morgan never got injured (whilst we lost Fraser Fyvie and Scott Fraser in the space of a week) and he has then serially failed at both Sunderland and Hibs despite ‘big’ budgets. Whilst at risk of sounding like the Rev Ian Paisley, the phrase ‘Never, Never, Never,’ springs to mind.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)