There are a number of articles in the paper about United giving the youngsters a chance at the start of the season to see if new recruits are needed. Cheap or what.

There is also a big list of expenditure buying the ground, installing a beer pump at the Newmarket road end, and doing something with the training ground.

What hasnt been mentioned but drains the club in a serious manner is the community trust, a LOT of money goes on that.

So you see, relegation is a certainty, starting from ground zero again. Its not about the football, its about having a social club with a team attached.

The other thing is that Barry and his other two compatriots, all minted, are doing it on the cheap. Promotion was hard fought, they were favourites to go down, not go up that season. And its all going to be tossed away.

There is a mention of not paying fees for players because of the above, indicating that there will be in the future.

There are innumerable examples of teams spending millions upon millions, achieving nothing, not that United will spend millions.

What im saying is that the diamond of div 1 will be tossed away because the bronze change Barry has will be spent elsewhere. But there will be a beer pump at the Corona kop.

When United go down, will they come up again. ?, even when Barry spends sixpence on the team ? Do i care, do you care? Its all same thing over and over, im strumming my fingers in boredom.

What does delight me is that this gross club will cook in its own juices, now that is what i call entertainment.

When United are 3-0 down at home, with the Abbey "silence". Never mind the Abbey roar. When they sign a left back from Wealdstone, on a free, in 23rd position. A glass of beer will taste good then at the Corona kop, if they can sell any.

If you think i have a temper, you are correct, when your done your done. BARRY AND HIS MINIONS OUT.