+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Never under-estimate us Brits.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We all know why they come here don't we Army, why they risk their lives to cross the Channel, when they're already in a safe, civilised country like France, but it's the elephant in the room, Lefties foam at the mouth and accuse you of racism if you dare mention it, even our wet, so called Tories are afraid to speak the truth. So we'll continue being the dustbin of the world, and us poor mugs, the British taxpayers will continue to foot the bill, while we have to tolerate the additional strain put on the infrastructure of the country, especially the NHS, schools and housing.

Never mind though, feck it.
    Like I said mon ami, it's a very serious problem. Personally, I'd put serious measures in place to prevent them from departing French waters, but how do we sell that to the despicable French?

I try to understand how these immigrants all arrive in Calais from wherever, it is clear the French are complicit in creating this problem. Like one of my old teachers used to say, "If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the f*cking problem!" I swear he swore too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I was having a great afternoon out with the missus yesterday. We had taken advantage of free bus and train travel and went into Manchester and had a gander round the Peoples Museum. Enjoyed a nice lunch and I had another couple of pints in the Wheatsheaf off Tib Lane.

Train back to Bolton and into the Bolton Interchange and walked up to our bus stop. It's all under a new canopied shelter and leaning against a railing was this I think male.

Now I'm about as liberal and tolerant as a person can get but this dress code scared me to death. Almost two meters tall, wearing black track suit bottoms with white Arabic style insignia plastered all over them, and a black puffer jacket with a floppy hood worn up. The person had a black balaclava type face covering with wire glasses and he/she was texting like mad on a mobile 'phone. The temperature was well over 20 degrees centigrade.

I'd probably over done the beer in Manchester, but I was extremely concerned about being blown up. So much so I went and found "security". The dude said he would need to find his colleague and come and investigate.

Long and short of it he came with his mate and stood looking daft for 3/4 minutes and then walked away. The wannabee ISIS member got on the bus to where we were going along with some very concerned looking passengers.

Me and the wife went to Greggs, had a coffee and a doughnut and caught the next bus.

I still think "Security" should have called the police. No wonder the MEN Arena got blown to bits.

I support immigration but for the love of God, when in Rome do as the Romans do eh, or am I being unfair?

Over an early morning cuppa Mrs BT said, I was dead right, because she was not getting on that bus even if I did!
    It must have come as a shock to you BT after foaming at the mouth about Israel for all these years to find the real threat to world peace sat right on your doorstep. You can bet the local branch of the Islamic religious police will be round to a cinema near you faster than you can call your teddy bear Mohammed.

The channel crossers are an annoyance, and a galling symbol of your loss of sovereign control over your borders. However, they are the least of your problems. Single men coming alone are a flash in the pan, demographically speaking.

That is, unless you are foolish enough to allow them to import families.

The overwhelming problem facing you is the demographic consequences of legal immigration. The character of Britain will be determined by who is there in the next generation. You are seeing the early stages of a demographic catastrophe that will divide you more profoundly than the Reformation or English Civil War ever did. For you, the transformation is simply a growing list of annoyances, and a deepening feeling of humiliation. Your grandchildren will fight and die as a consequence of what you are doing to them now.

Linton-on-Ouse: This all seems perfectly normal.

https://youtu.be/i5joIkwczW0

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    The channel crossers are an annoyance, and a galling symbol of your loss of sovereign control over your borders.
    That's not strictly true Robus, we do have sovereign control over our borders. But what we also have is a government not interested in exercising those controls in any meaningful way, a problem exacerbated by an opposition and media that will stir up a sh1t-storm of criticism the instant the government shows even the slightest inclination to use the powers they have to curb illegal immigration.

I've been watching Priti's efforts to send a dozen channel crossers to that tropical paradise, Rwanda. It's the Land of Opportunity!
    Last edited by Robus; 13-06-2022 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That's not strictly true Robus, we do have sovereign control over our borders. But what we also have is a government not interested in exercising those controls in any meaningful way, a problem exacerbated by an opposition and media that will stir up a sh1t-storm of criticism the instant the government shows even the slightest inclination to use the powers they have to curb illegal immigration.
    Never mind the fact we have a hopeless, hapless government sinkov, just blame Labour for whatever our government fails to do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    just blame Labour
    "we do have sovereign control over our borders. But what we also have is a government not interested in exercising those controls in any meaningful way,"

Which parts of the above do you have difficulty understanding BT ?

Looks like the first wave are off for Rwanda, that jewel in the heart of Africa! Here is CBS News, typical of the anti-borders ideology that mainstream media in this country are pushing. It's all one globalist mob on both sides of the pond.

https://youtu.be/6YC8fFG2j-w

Boris needs to get himself a tougher Patel, like the one Nehru had.

Overruled by the European court. Boris would win huge support if he just cracked on with the Rwanda plan but he won't.

The point seems to be to rub your noses in your own powerlessness, not just to crush but humiliate you.

https://youtu.be/Tt2K14ea2GQ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)