+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Never under-estimate us Brits.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Watched Pretty at Question Time yesterday and deportations of illegal immigrants was high in the agenda , the usual trash from her opposite number who bear faced lied ( unusual for a politician) about labours stance right back to where they were last in power and Miss Patel pointed that out to her that she had introduced the rulings on which we were trying to send our first plane to Rwanda.

I posted that because you immediately all jump to the far right - racism and the like when actually the average person is just sick of propping up immigrants who come here to milk the system ( let’s be honest they don’t come without issues do they - rape - theft - murder of politicians and of course sponging of us the public.

As Pretty delivered her notes the next boat from the channel landed on our shores and another 20 or so YOUNG MEN disembarked for a hotel and warm bed and £37 a week to get started.

Patel is right the average man - woman - are sick of this ( there not far right ) just fraught with spending 5 million a day on accommodating these young men , she jumped up again in my estimation yesterday and delivered exactly as id posted that we need immigration but controlled not like this,

Racist - far right - yes there will always be some but in the most part I think just genuine people sick of the rubbish being fed to them.
    I often wonder why threads like this do not castigate the French for allowing these illegals to hop in a dinghy and set sail for Blighty.

Quote Originally Posted by wanderlust View Post

It's ironic but the English Defence League is rammed with foreigners who act like ****s because they want to be thought of as English - but they're just sad wannabes.
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10....32321718777907

Some quotes from the above study of the EDL,

"The Rise and Fall of the English Defence League............This article uses new qualitative data to explain the sudden rise and subsequent decline of the English Defence League...........ultimately caused the English Defence League’s downfall........the UK far right has predominately been a fringe phenomenon, attracting relatively few voters and activists............it then also experienced a steep decline which saw numbers dwindle to a few hundred participants and the end of its capacity for mass mobilisation."

In reality it seems like the EDL isn't rammed with anybody very much at all, but Lefties do love a Far Right bogeyman.

The dissenters have been silenced, but the problem has not gone away. 50,000 channel crossers. That is in addition to 2,000,000 legal immigrants since COVID began.

Where will this end? Native British will be minority in the UK by the 2060s. LONG before then, you will have sacrificed every single one of your rights to the sensibilities of your guests and benefactors.

https://youtu.be/JWq9RStn5f0

Native Brits have been a minority since the 5th century when the Anglo-Saxons came over illegally and managed to stay, unlike the Romans who tried it first. Then came the Danes, then the French. We are a potpourri of nationalities and so it continues.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Native Brits have been a minority since the 5th century when the Anglo-Saxons came over illegally and managed to stay, unlike the Romans who tried it first. Then came the Danes, then the French. We are a potpourri of nationalities and so it continues.
    I was born in England, of English parents, so I'm English, that's all I need to know, that's all I want to know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)