+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: National League betting odds 2022/23

A couple more markets are available other than the 8/1 to win it, and William Hill offer the best odds:

Promotion 5/1
    Top 7 finish 4/6

Too many imponderables for me to be interested.

Hmmmmm Top 7 again this time 4/6 not 5/6 like last season's successful season bet.

I'll let y'all all know

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Hmmmmm Top 7 again this time 4/6 not 5/6 like last season's successful season bet.

I'll let y'all all know
    Confidence in the new man?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Confidence in the new man?
    Not yet, too early to say. Need to hear more from him and see more signings.

But after predicting early doors both the title winner (Stockport) and predicting and betting a sizable sum on Notts to finish Top 7 last time I'm confident in my predictions

And the bet has just been placed. I'm happy to join the '4/6 Club' and have placed last season's Top 7 winnings (topped up to £120) on Notts to repeat at slightly worse odds this time around.

I'm fully aware we could lose a big name player in the coming weeks, and we still haven't got that midfield warrior most of us want but I can't see 7 better sides that us. If LW is half decent it's easy beer money

Anyone else gonna join the '4/6 Club' (Skybet)???

I think Southend will be the one to challenge for the title..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Top 7 13/8
    Top 3 11/2

If a betting man.

SkyBet offering 9/1 against Notts winning the league. Good enough for me... I'll now forget about it until it's time to decide how to spend my celebration money!

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    What makes you say that Durham? in the main they were awful last season. Not seen anywhere that the squad has been improved significantly so curious about your prediction .

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    What makes you say that Durham? in the main they were awful last season. Not seen anywhere that the squad has been improved significantly so curious about your prediction .
    Last season was one to regroup following the relegation and off field problems. They seem to have sorted all of those issues, hence their strong finish to the second half of last season.. Just a hunch...
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-06-2022 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast