+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No idea bcram

Dens isn't dead but got a terminal diagnosis today with pressure on the "old ladies" friends and family to accept no treatment and embrace euthanasia

Hope this cheers you up.😞
    That's what it looks like to me. Just don't understand why holding on to Dens is a bad idea. At least let's get the planning process started before doing anything irrevocable. I really don't understand why Dens is being written off as a possible plan B. If ground sharing is the favoured option for a plan B, should that be arranged and "sold" to the fans?

Luv it Islay 😄

Any idea the temp of the pool on a Monday night in 77. 😉
    I cannot remember but it was pleasant to swim in.
    I think the pool was 25 metres in length

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You talk about being responsible for repairs, surely the building would have a 10 years builders warranty
    There are other repairs.
    Who repairs the pitch at the end of each season. It will be Dundee FC and there will be no ten years guarantee on the playing surface of the pitch.
    The club will responsible for the cost of the installation of the ticketing entry systems at the new stadium which some Dundee FC supporters are crying out for to be installed at Dens Park at present.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    That's what it looks like to me. Just don't understand why holding on to Dens is a bad idea. At least let's get the planning process started before doing anything irrevocable. I really don't understand why Dens is being written off as a possible plan B. If ground sharing is the favoured option for a plan B, should that be arranged and "sold" to the fans?
    Honestly read some of the **** on Pravda Scott is debating with.

The yanks are going for family day out and if this means losing some traditional supporters so be it.

Incredible, what is it aunty Dora, uncle Bob the 3 bairns granny and grandad having a barbeque behind the goal in a minus 5 easterly.

These people are delusional absolutely delusional

Dundee are a football club who should play at Dens not part of some retail park in the middle of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    There are other repairs.
    Who repairs the pitch at the end of each season. It will be Dundee FC and there will be no ten years guarantee on the playing surface of the pitch.
    The club will responsible for the cost of the installation of the ticketing entry systems at the new stadium which some Dundee FC supporters are crying out for to be installed at Dens Park at present.
    Cost off relaying the pitch will be the same at Campy as it is at Dens, turnstiles will be part of building the stadium, there will be a saving of wages for gatemen so I don’t see the argument about extra costs,

i by the way don’t want to leave Dens, I’d rather they built two new stands with modern facilities, build houses on Campy and cash in

Agree with jdfc

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Agree with jdfc
    Agree with Oor Wullie and jdfc!

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Cost off relaying the pitch will be the same at Campy as it is at Dens, turnstiles will be part of building the stadium, there will be a saving of wages for gatemen so I don’t see the argument about extra costs,

i by the way don’t want to leave Dens, I’d rather they built two new stands with modern facilities, build houses on Campy and cash in
    A couple of years ago the Chairman of St Johnstone was lamenting the increasing cost of maintenance at McDiarmid Park.
    St Johnstone Football Club own McDiarmid Park whereas Dundee Football Club will not own the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    Like you I do not want to leave Dens Park and agree that all we need is two new stands.
    I know for a fact that a Dee4Life Director spent a year of his life back in 2014/15 preparing a business case for the buy back of Dens Park but John Nelms was not interested and that was the end of the matter.
    I would be interested to know if Tim Keyes is also ‘hell bent’ on the new stadium development at Campy Nou or is it John Nelms who is pushing for this new stadium development as a result of him persuading Tim Keyes to pay £1,296,000 for a piece of land locked waste ground with no planning permission on the site for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    A couple of years ago the Chairman of St Johnstone was lamenting the increasing cost of maintenance at McDiarmid Park.
    St Johnstone Football Club own McDiarmid Park whereas Dundee Football Club will not own the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    Like you I do not want to leave Dens Park and agree that all we need is two new stands.
    I know for a fact that a Dee4Life Director spent a year of his life back in 2014/15 preparing a business case for the buy back of Dens Park but John Nelms was not interested and that was the end of the matter.
    I would be interested to know if Tim Keyes is also ‘hell bent’ on the new stadium development at Campy Nou or is it John Nelms who is pushing for this new stadium development as a result of him persuading Tim Keyes to pay £1,296,000 for a piece of land locked waste ground with no planning permission on the site for anything.
    Be good for this plan to be put in the public domain.

Be good for this plan to be put in the public domain.
    I think it will be clear when planning permission is applied for. Important not to accept getting shot of Dens before there is clear evidence that the Campy project is a fact.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)