+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First 8 fixtures 2022/2023

First 8 fixtures 2022/2023

I hear that the following are going to be our first eight games this coming season - to be confirmed on Thursday -

Leicester away
    Brighton home
    Everton away
    Westham home
    Southampton away
    Newcastle away
    Wolves home
    Spurs away

Not too bad a start none of the really big boys until Spurs
    Would hope for a better start than last season get some points on the board, get some confidence in the dressing room!

Fancied a home game first up other than that just be nice not to have to play bloody Liverpool/City/Chelsea first day!

No easy games in the Premiership but that looks a good set of fixtures to begin with if that is what we get.

All looks good on paper but doing it in the park is a different thing.
    Lots still to play out if our 2 best players go all of a sudden these games become hard, Incomings are they really better than what they are replacing?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    All looks good on paper but doing it in the park is a different thing.
    Lots still to play out if our 2 best players go all of a sudden these games become hard, Incomings are they really better than what they are replacing?
    No.

Down side is we need results right off. Start slow and it’s scary when we hit tough part of schedule. A lot of pressure to win early

Getting results early like the prior season makes it easier for later even if you lose form like we did that season.

Jesus, I've only just recovered from worrying about last season, now you've already got me worrying about this season, we're still 6 weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    I hear that the following are going to be our first eight games this coming season - to be confirmed on Thursday -

Leicester away
    Brighton home
    Everton away
    Westham home
    Southampton away
    Newcastle away
    Wolves home
    Spurs away

Not too bad a start none of the really big boys until Spurs
    Would hope for a better start than last season get some points on the board, get some confidence in the dressing room!
    13 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Jesus, I've only just recovered from worrying about last season, now you've already got me worrying about this season, we're still 6 weeks away.
    LOL Nothing else to talk about how's the weather on your little island?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)