+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Take Charge

Agreed, DCFCA you really are a plonker

I know its the Mail but its actually a very good summary of whats cracked off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...collapsed.html

Oh and in other news Mike Ashley has launched a legal claim against Carl Jackson of*Derby County's administrators Quantuma*as*the former Newcastle owner*prepares to submit a renewed offer for the club.

Ashley's lawyers alleged that Carl Jackson, one of the joint administrators, made representations that he knew were false during potential takeover talks.

Legal documents allege that Ashley's group, MASH, were told they were named as preferred bidders in January and it is claimed Jackson failed to inform the Football League, despite insisting he would.

It is also alleged that Jackson did this with the intention that MASH would continue to engage in the bidding process, incurring costs in doing so, and to submit a formal bid which would drive up the price for other bidders.

MASH are insisting this conduct amounts to deceit and they are seeking damages, with the claim filed at the High Court earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I know its the Mail but its actually a very good summary of whats cracked off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...collapsed.html

Oh and in other news Mike Ashley has launched a legal claim against Carl Jackson of*Derby County's administrators Quantuma*as*the former Newcastle owner*prepares to submit a renewed offer for the club.

Ashley's lawyers alleged that Carl Jackson, one of the joint administrators, made representations that he knew were false during potential takeover talks.

Legal documents allege that Ashley's group, MASH, were told they were named as preferred bidders in January and it is claimed Jackson failed to inform the Football League, despite insisting he would.

It is also alleged that Jackson did this with the intention that MASH would continue to engage in the bidding process, incurring costs in doing so, and to submit a formal bid which would drive up the price for other bidders.

MASH are insisting this conduct amounts to deceit and they are seeking damages, with the claim filed at the High Court earlier this week.
    To be fair I generally find the Fail to be accurate regarding sports coverage and this just confirms what we understood to be the case. For whatever reason he failed to produce the £20 million, but it seemed got away with out paying a deposit on exchange of contracts and hasn't funded the clubs running costs. Utter shambles all round!

We need something to happen fast, because building a squad for league 1 cannot be done in a few days!

Sounds grim sadly

We’re about cooked and we have to get ready for the bad news

As ive said about lads like b4 on the other forum theyre going to need looking after

Mental how its been allowed to happen

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post

As ive said about lads like b4 on the other forum theyre going to need looking after

(
    I know what you mean with regard to Daniel B. On another. now defunct, forum I helped him a little with some advice and managed to put him in contact with a senior member of RT who helped him with things like his CV.

I feel sorry for him and others like him mad

A lot on that forum are still in denial about all this but I ****ing detest them taking the pi33 out of the b4 chap ffs so its hard to feel sympathy for some of them at this point.

We look like a club that is on its death bed

Is it thatbad?

Its coming hassan, quantuma begging fir small loans really isnt the look you want from a “all is fine” message is it

A forest fan I soeak to who has a wife who works in the psche unit at an hospital have this week already had discussions about the possible in take of support needed “should the club” go under. Trust me I know 2 people oersonally who are having troyble accepting the possible death of the club. One of them has been wearing his Derby shirt all weekend because he hopes people will save the club, I couldnt bring myself to tell him whats probably coming. Hes been a fan all his life, attends games etc, hes got his room full of Derby stuff (b4 also id imagine), I feel sad for these lads I ****ing hate the rats who fleece clubs and leave them in a state but at least most survive it

I fear for the families of blokes like the above mentioned and b4

Their constant is going and theres nothing else to connect

One thing you can't take away from B4 is his unbridled enthusiasm for all things DCFC.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    One thing you can't take away from B4 is his unbridled enthusiasm for all things DCFC.
    If there was a medal (perhaps there ought to be!) for the most committed and enthusiastic Ram there would be no need for a vote! B4 has lapped the rest!
    Unfortunately, I don't know him personally but I find him inspiring.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)