+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F.A.O Frank64casper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Put it on Lionels bill Archie, on the 24th June, I'm away mate for our birthday, otherwise Casper could have taken us out for a few beers.
    Im down in Dorset (dog-sitting) we will have to get together b4 season starts if Frank is going to treat us.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Going to treat my neice who travels up from Notts for every home game, she will be 30 early next year, nurse good lass, mad miller. its that or marina chippy Lol.
    Put it on Lionels bill Archie, on the 24th June, I'm away mate for our birthday, otherwise Casper could have taken us out for a few beers.
    Im down in Dorset (dog-sitting) we will have to get together b4 season starts if Frank is going to treat us.
    I think Casper will be Frank with us, & say no.

Who said anything about treating yer!!

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    My dear friends Casper and Archie, its good to see you are both keeping well but sadly a poor working class lad from Parkgate like myself can but only dream of attending corporative meals and drinks, winning the pools or the lottery. I hope to save up enough money during the forthcoming season to to afford to attend a match but in the meantime if they do doggy bags after the meals im not too proud to say no. UTM
    Doggy bag ordered......

No Casper wouldn't have taken yer out for a few beers..... Thas supped enough in Turkey...

I think Casper will be Frank with us, & say no.
    Correct Eric..... Hope you enjoyed your holiday, see you soon.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 13-06-2022 at 05:56 PM.

Frank in your opinion whats best way to book corprative for meal and drinks on a matchday. (didnt want to embarass PGW by asking his advice) UTM
    Have you won Fisho" Archie??

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Have you won Fisho" Archie??
    ive sold my poles to foot the bill capt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12