+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F.A.O Frank64casper.

F.A.O Frank64casper.

Frank in your opinion whats best way to book corprative for meal and drinks on a matchday. (didnt want to embarass PGW by asking his advice) UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    Frank in your opinion whats best way to book corprative for meal and drinks on a matchday. (didnt want to embarass PGW by asking his advice) UTM

Give Mark a ring, mention my name and you may get discount....... on the other hand you may not get discount.

Heard on the grapevine PGW was prepared to pay the VAT last time...... that was until he found out how much the VAT actually was lol.

PGW must have the deepest pockets of anyone I've known..... unfortunately his hand is in his pocket playing with his balls...

U. T. M.

A bit posh for a Sandhill lad as tha come into money.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Give Mark a ring, mention my name and you may get discount....... on the other hand you may not get discount.

Heard on the grapevine PGW was prepared to pay the VAT last time...... that was until he found out how much the VAT actually was lol.

PGW must have the deepest pockets of anyone I've known..... unfortunately his hand is in his pocket playing with his balls...

U. T. M.
    Mark ???? who, casper im not in the know like you, is it him that works in red n white shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    A bit posh for a Sandhill lad as tha come into money.
    Going to treat my neice who travels up from Notts for every home game, she will be 30 early next year, nurse good lass, mad miller. its that or marina chippy Lol.

Mark ???? who, casper im not in the know like you, is it him that works in red n white shop.

Mark Hitchens Archie.

Nice treat for your niece.
    Sometimes better and cheaper to book two high profile games, ie Blades and Huddersfield..... or...
    Blades and Wednesdays..... oops forgot....

Edit : I expect my invite in the post..
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 13-06-2022 at 03:19 PM.

Mark Hitchens Archie.

Sometimes better and cheaper to book two high profile games, ie Blades and Huddersfield..... or...

Oh didnt realise it was BOGOF. nah we talking my lingo.

My dear friends Casper and Archie, its good to see you are both keeping well but sadly a poor working class lad from Parkgate like myself can but only dream of attending corporative meals and drinks, winning the pools or the lottery. I hope to save up enough money during the forthcoming season to to afford to attend a match but in the meantime if they do doggy bags after the meals im not too proud to say no. UTM

Going to treat my neice who travels up from Notts for every home game, she will be 30 early next year, nurse good lass, mad miller. its that or marina chippy Lol.
    Put it on Lionels bill Archie, on the 24th June, I'm away mate for our birthday, otherwise Casper could have taken us out for a few beers.

Mark Hitchens Archie.

As Brucie would kinda say…..nice to treat you,to treat you niece..!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast