+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner REALLY pulls out

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Hey that's a good one. I'm sorry to be mean but in the end at least Derby did get like 1.6 million quid of him to pay wages.
    There are people saying the money came from MSD......

As I said in a previous post on another thread, all we really know is that he's pulled out. Most seem to be assuming it's because he never had the funds to start with. they may be right, they may be wrong. Until the FACTS are in the public domain, probably after an investigation into Quantuma, the EFL and the DCFC board member(s) involved in this and by the relevant instances, people are merely assuming he never had the money, IMO it's too early to give kudos to or apologise to DCFCA. When the facts PROVE he was right I will make an appropriate post, until then, the jury is out on the reasons why.

Has anyone given it any thought that maybe the reason he withdrew was because he didn't pass the money laundering checks, I'm not suggesting that's the case but it's certainly a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Has anyone given it any thought that maybe the reason he withdrew was because he didn't pass the money laundering checks, I'm not suggesting that's the case but it's certainly a possibility
    Who knows Stenson? Either way, it was only this time yesterday that Kirchner was reported as using the ‘i word’ yet again in saying that the money would be ‘there one way or another’ by today.
    Given that he’d withdrawn about five hours later that would appear to have been completely untrue, which just leaves me wondering if he has ever been speaking truthfully throughout the last six months of wasted time, effort and emotion.

Even Robert Maxwell and the Three Amigos were straight forward compared to all this.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Who knows Stenson? Either way, it was only this time yesterday that Kirchner was reported as using the ‘i word’ yet again in saying that the money would be ‘there one way or another’ by today.
    Given that he’d withdrawn about five hours later that would appear to have been completely untrue, which just leaves me wondering if he has ever been speaking truthfully throughout the last six months of wasted time, effort and emotion.

Even Robert Maxwell and the Three Amigos were straight forward compared to all this.
    I doubt we will ever know the full facts. Lets face it the guy did this at Preston, went through all the process and then when it came to paying over the money, no funds materialised.

So rA, I think it safe to assume he has been conning us all the time, for what reason, who knows what goes on in the minds of these fakers, clearly the proof of funds test by the administrators and EFL, is worth diddly squat!!

Now I'm happy to accept this happening once, but a second time, when CK has had plenty of time to get his ducks in a row and ensure the funds are available? No way do I think that's a coincidence or anything, this guy seems to like all the attention, goes around bigging himself up, then when its pay over the funds time, goes silent then withdraws - he was never going to buy the club and good riddance to the idiot.

Its easy to appear to ahve money, I have known many people who seemed to ahve a standard of living that didn't equate to the income I knew they earned, all very opaque and questionable and often run on loans etc.

I guess we can console ourselves that as yet we are not in Burnley's situation!!

But what a farce its been.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I doubt we will ever know the full facts. Lets face it the guy did this at Preston, went through all the process and then when it came to paying over the money, no funds materialised.

So rA, I think it safe to assume he has been conning us all the time, for what reason, who knows what goes on in the minds of these fakers, clearly the proof of funds test by the administrators and EFL, is worth diddly squat!!

Now I'm happy to accept this happening once, but a second time, when CK has had plenty of time to get his ducks in a row and ensure the funds are available? No way do I think that's a coincidence or anything, this guy seems to like all the attention, goes around bigging himself up, then when its pay over the funds time, goes silent then withdraws - he was never going to buy the club and good riddance to the idiot.

Its easy to appear to ahve money, I have known many people who seemed to ahve a standard of living that didn't equate to the income I knew they earned, all very opaque and questionable and often run on loans etc.

I guess we can console ourselves that as yet we are not in Burnley's situation!!

But what a farce its been.
    It's also to show interest in a property, investment something the like and get money from investors, punters what have you. This guy got liek 60 million USD from Goldman sachs. Lots of gig economy companies are actually showing deficits but still get investors pouring money in in the hope they will turn the corner and become a boom. That could well be his game. Who knows? I think the truth ain't very far off from what I surmised.

A man, a man, a word, a word.

I stated elsewhere that, should it pan out that CK was a charlatan I'd admit DCFCA got it right. Well, it seems he didn't pay the £5M non-refundable deposit nor did he fund the wages. The funds transfer, if it ever happened never reached its intended destination. It looks like DCFCA got it right.

There, duty done.

Wants his money back that he apparently paid during his period of being preferred bidder.

3 words spring to mind if true, one is blocked on here another is yourself and the other is go.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Wants his money back that he apparently paid during his period of being preferred bidder.

3 words spring to mind if true, one is blocked on here another is yourself and the other is go.
    You mean the money, he never paid out in the first place?

That might just about offset the breach of contract / damages claim against him. Probably just a ploy....

Gotta say I never felt comfortable with that guy around the place. VERY confident Clowes will guide us to stability if not directly to success

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)