+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirchner REALLY pulls out

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Gotta say I never felt comfortable with that guy around the place. VERY confident Clowes will guide us to stability if not directly to success
    It was always very suspect, what happened with Preston, where the club said, he made all the right noises until required to produce the money then went quiet and they pulled the plug.

I always thought the issue with funds taking time to get through checks was bull****. For one its common place to transfer millions around the world and its not as if USA is a suspicious country is it. For two, he had plenty of time to sort all that out and have the funds ready and waiting, so no this guy runs on other people's money IMO, seen it many times.

Its easy enough to appear to have acquired a business jet, a Porsche etc. etc. But not actually own any of it.

I'm happy with the current owners, hopefully they will chart a sensible course, lets just hope fans recognise we ahve a club and don't start asking for millions to spent!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Let's just hope fans recognise we have a club and don't start asking for millions to be spent!!
    One would hope that even the dumbest of our keyboard warriors will understand that, even if he wanted to and I don't believe he does, DC has to keep to the business plan agreed with the EFL for the next 2 years and that won't include cash to buy Messi and Ronaldo......

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    One would hope that even the dumbest of our keyboard warriors will understand that, even if he wanted to and I don't believe he does, DC has to keep to the business plan agreed with the EFL for the next 2 years and that won't include cash to buy Messi and Ronaldo......
    You’re right of course, MA...but, financial restrictions not withstanding, I’m still finding this close season - since DC took over - amongst the most exciting and impressive since at least 2018 and possibly longer. All credit to Clowes and Rosenior so far. Keep up the good work and tell the American time waster where to go.

If only the dumb forest fans realised that MA

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    If only the dumb forest fans realised that MA
    Go on then Stenson, explain that one.

This may have been posted elsewhere so apologies if I'm duplicating here....

.... huge shame his Dad didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    This may have been posted elsewhere so apologies if I'm duplicating here....

.... huge shame his Dad didn't.
    Ha, must be a COYR mentality I was just going to post the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Go on then Stenson, explain that one.
    Well and I don't know why I bother popping onto their sites but temptation always gets the better of me, wow theres so many Derby board members as fans you have Tricky its actually very spooky how you all know the inner workings of our club, some are getting their panties in a knot about why we haven't paid the HMRC debt in full and all these signings we've made are still subject to EFL approval and if approved then we should also be made to pay all the other creditors in full, they cleary selectively forget we're under a 2 year business plan that was agreed with the EFL - do you or they think we're signing 30 year olds and free agents for giggles?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Well and I don't know why I bother popping onto their sites but temptation always gets the better of me, wow theres so many Derby board members as fans you have Tricky its actually very spooky how you all know the inner workings of our club, some are getting their panties in a knot about why we haven't paid the HMRC debt in full and all these signings we've made are still subject to EFL approval and if approved then we should also be made to pay all the other creditors in full, they cleary selectively forget we're under a 2 year business plan that was agreed with the EFL - do you or they think we're signing 30 year olds and free agents for giggles?
    Well what can I say Stenson? We all have them

As you say, you've been handcuffed, butt plugged and told what to do.
    How else did they expect DCFC to survive?
    You have to have a team to play every week, or its a mute point.

Unfortunately, not every Derby fan sees it your way though either mucker. There are loads on Twitter/Facebook, who seem to think cash is going to be splashed, you will walk that league and back playing us in the Champs next season?
    Personally, I find all these air heads funny. I wouldn't get wound up about it if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Unfortunately, not every Derby fan sees it your way though either mucker. There are loads on Twitter/Facebook, who seem to think cash is going to be splashed, you will walk that league and back playing us in the Champs next season?
    Personally, I find all these air heads funny. I wouldn't get wound up about it if I was you.
    There's a dozen at most on a wind up and maybe 30 others who back them up, much to the chagrin of other posters on those platforms. The bait is being well and truly taken.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)