+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kirchner REALLY pulls out

[QUOTE=DCFCArmy;
    We might not go up for a while but we’ll have some fun on our new journey [/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts, I'm quite excited and enthused for the new season. No doubt the concerns we've had over the last several months in respect of our possible demise are the main reason for this!
    It's like, and is, a whole new adventure, we don't know how things will pan out but that only makes it more thrilling. Can't wait, hoping for a great season but if we struggle a bit so what............ 'we're still f..... g here and it's great!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Good post DCFCA. Liking the new positivity. We all make mistakes...you got one spot on and, hopefully, one equally wrong. Time will tell.
    Indeed, though I will hold my judgement on the new owners until we see how things pan out. However, I am more impressed with people who get on and do things and rather than making grand promises which they have no intention of delivering! So many plus pts there.

Continuing with Rosenior on an interim basis is sound, he gets a chance to show what he can do and Derby aren't tied to a potentially expensive contract. Also it seems they are being left to do the football side of things, with good support.

All in all looking forward to the season and as long as there is something to hope for it will be a good one.

There is always the hope of avoiding relegation, Swale!! A nice comfortable landing in the middle of the pack by Xmas and who knows, maybe a good run thereafter as the squad gels and maybe bring in a couple in next window?

Or more likely a few season ending injuries will disrupt the best laid plans of mice and men.

Lost his job and deleted his twitter account

Yup, suspended as CEO pending investigations.... sounds terminal

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Yup, suspended as CEO pending investigations.... sounds terminal
    wouldn't shock me if he ends up inside

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    wouldn't shock me if he ends up inside
    Fingers crossed!!

Thank god is all we should be thinking

We dodged a real bullet there

And now officially sacked by slync.io

Quote Originally Posted by geoff parkstone View Post
    and now officially sacked by slync.io
    lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)