+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Going to hell.

Going to hell.

On al jazeera, there were 186 *****phile catholic priests in a province in Germany. Yet the church preaches morals. There is war in the Ukraine. There is the EU, Biden, black lives matter and wokery, the Labour party, Nicola Sturgeon spouting her nonsense, Johnson spouting his.

Covid, global warming, recession. Starvation and endless war in Africa. No GPS. No health service. Wildlife dying. Young adults behaving like 10 year olds, an obsession of who sleeps with who, and a war conjured up from that.

China waiting its opportunity to make things even worse.

There is no progress from the law of the jungle, there is a thin film of sophistication that is easily destroyed, and its made to look ok. Like Communism, and all that entails.

There is good news though.

Its meant to be like this. This is when you find out who you are, and where you go from here.

Hell must be heaving.

You’re quite right Frank.

Vote Labour.

I know your happy being Ischaemic heart disease, a respiratory lung infection, lower, chronic obstructive disease, pancreatic cancer, mesenteric venous thrombosis, diabetes, alzheimers, fizzures of the wotsit, aids and impacted feaces.

Of society.

I aspire to something better, not being a lapdog to the prattlings of several hooey writers, comedy writers, with the intention of humour from the start.

I feel sorry for you, you have a ring in your nose, with a rope, and the reds are pulling on it.

Like all reds, you hate anyone with money, like me. Your antipathy is guaranteed, which would change if you had an iq or energy to better yourself. Which the dumb, and the working class cannot do. The average iq is a hundred, which is why people vote labour.

A hundred is kind, in your case. Your case notes would show a maximum of 89 at the age of about 18, whereby, alcohol, drugs, s ex changes, tattoos, tobacco, diseases, and blows to the head would drastically lower it.

To what it is now. My prayers are with you.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)