Controversial title but my view is that we need a re set in the Championship. We have gone down the last 3 times as we have not scored enough goals.

Our game at times has been based on the long ball to Smith. So Smith leaving gives us the chance to try something different, yes a big lad might be useful for the last 20 mins if we are hanging on and need an out ball or we are trying to snatch a goal late on and bringing Eaves in gives us that option. That is how Hull have used him.

We now have the option of trying to play in a different way, our team is set up in midfield to be able to play more on the break with a better passing game rather than the long ball we can I believe score more goals at this level.

I understand despite what Warne may say that a big push is being made to get Cole Stockton and Tom Barkhuizen in and Will Grigg will be back. So that would give us 4 strikers plus Barkhuizen who looks like an Ogbene replacement. Kayode and Kelly I believe will both be out on loan.

Alex Cochrane from Brighton may be the left sided player to replace Mattock. Hopefully Reg comes back two more central defenders the lad from Leeds on loan and we are starting to get somewhere.

What do you think? Do you agree Smith leaving may be a blessing?