+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky raving about Collins goal tonight

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Alan Pace has three words to sort out this little, but vexing cash flow problem mon ami, SELL, SELL, SELL. Which brings us back rather nicely to what will happen should a £25 million cheque land on the Chairman's desk for Mr Collins?
    Call me cynical but PACE perhaps not we’ll liked is far shrewder than your giving him credit for- Collins , most definitely should not be leaving for that amount , we knew he was a real prospect but the world didn’t which brings us on to the shop window of international football , even Pep said he was a talented boy at City last year.

He’s contracted and if they want him they’ll have to pay the proper amount to get him.

I’m hoping Vincent builds his team around the back 4 I listed earlier ( if we can hold onto them all and add Taylor bellis it’s a good foundation to build from).

He’d suit Pep’s defence without a doubt. You can’t always rely on Ake or Stones to do what they should be doing. I’m a bit surprised that Citeh or one of the better clubs has yet to show any interest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Word is we have paid the £15 million we were obligated to pay now, the other £50 million can wait a bit. Let's see what Vinny can conjure up.
    Any confirmation on the £15 million BT ? James Ducker in the Telegraph reckons it's more like £40 million. I reckon Cornet, Weghorst and McNeill could cover that, so not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Any confirmation on the £15 million BT ? James Ducker in the Telegraph reckons it's more like £40 million. I reckon Cornet, Weghorst and McNeill could cover that, so not too bad.
    I'll dig it out sinkov, I read it about 10 days ago and Pace was very sanguine about it. So much so, he is paying Vinny £50k a week to get us back in the EPL on the first bounce.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Have a look at the $hit this lot are in, it makes ours look miniscule...

https://sqaf.club/football-club-debt-list/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)