+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky raving about Collins goal tonight

Sky raving about Collins goal tonight

Nathan Collins scored a brilliant goal for Rep Ireland against Ukraine earlier this evening and the “experts” are very impressed with him. Even towards the end of last season, in a struggling team, he looked eager to get a goalscoring opportunity especially from set pieces. Something that VK will surely have noticed.There’s obviously more to this player than meets the eye. For what we paid for him, he looks a real bargain. Make sure you catch his goal tonight.

Didn`t see it Malwayne I was too busy watching us Magyars bitch slap Southgate and his overpaid tarts.

"bitch slap Southgate and his overpaid tarts" - I'm nicking that CiB.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Nathan Collins scored a brilliant goal for Rep Ireland against Ukraine earlier this evening and the “experts” are very impressed with him. Even towards the end of last season, in a struggling team, he looked eager to get a goalscoring opportunity especially from set pieces. Something that VK will surely have noticed.There’s obviously more to this player than meets the eye. For what we paid for him, he looks a real bargain. Make sure you catch his goal tonight.
    Problem is Mal, it's not just VK that will have noticed it, quite a few PL managers will have him on their radar, and our accountants will just have put another couple of million on his price tag. If he's still here next season I shall consider showing my arse in Burton's window.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Problem is Mal, it's not just VK that will have noticed it, quite a few PL managers will have him on their radar, and our accountants will just have put another couple of million on his price tag. If he's still here next season I shall consider showing my arse in Burton's window.
    Is Burtons still going ?!!! Got my first suit from there. Used to be a good shop years ago. You may have to think of another shop window to show your backside in !! Regarding Collins, I agree with you !!

Is Burtons still going ?!!! Got my first suit from there. Used to be a good shop years ago. You may have to think of another shop window to show your backside in !! Regarding Collins, I agree with you !!
    Cosgroves in Whalley would be a nice backdrop Sinkov.

Regarding Collins, I agree with you !!
    In which case, we'll both be right, and I won't need to display my bottom anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Cosgroves in Whalley would be a nice backdrop Sinkov.
    Got to be Burton's CiB, but it's never happened yet, and it won't be happening ever, either I'm right, or I don't keep my promise. If our PM can lie, so can I.

I have an Irish mate who regularly posts on Facebook, he said there is no way Burnley will be able to keep hold of Collins. About 1,000 Irishmen agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have an Irish mate who regularly posts on Facebook, he said there is no way Burnley will be able to keep hold of Collins. About 1,000 Irishmen agree with him.
    Thing is BT, they DON'T WANT to keep hold of him. They need the money, he will have to go, first to see will buy, no reasonable offer refused. You know the drill mon ami, he's gone, the only question is where.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)