+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Signings

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    I clocked this too. It almost came across like the sort of thing you’d say about players out of contract like a Wooton, but to say some of the squad decisions are out of his control because players have ‘had negotiations’ and ‘decided to exit the club’ is an unusual thing to say when everyone out of contract has now signed or left. Does this indicate that the club have received offers that either meet release clauses or in effect can’t turn down because of the players desire to leave? My gut tells me Roberts, but nothing to back that up.
    I think what he was saying is that some players had held negotiations with Notts, presumably about extending their contracts, but had decided they were keen to move on. With a year left this is obviously going to be Roberts and Rodrigues, but I don’t think it tells us a huge amount that we don’t already know - someone still has to be willing to stump up the money to buy them this summer.

Interesting, but then again does he actually get that much correct!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Loved the tartan terror shirt, one of the all time favourites.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678