A nazi moonbase on the far side of the moon inhabited by the last Nazis. But even they can see the danger the earth is in. And probably think they can still take it over.

The inhabitants of earth are a shapeshifting reptilian race with an army of dinosaurs, and all hell breaks loose.

Gestapo officers go down in one gulp. Dinosaurs erupt after being hit by a panzer shell.

Nazi artillery from space ships fire mini neutron stars at the reptiles who bat it back, using baseball bats.

This is what the BBC should be showing at 7pm to 9 pm every night. Then after 10, something gory.

Not the repair shop, or the sewing bee which is true communist gruel that you will eat. Does anybody watch eastenders? Im sure they air the same episode over and over.

Maybe United can get their own tv channel, with a cam looking at the Habbin 24\ 7. Or of Paul Barry wearing his commy cap.

Truly, the BBC is absurd. Its demise cant come soon enough. Or Uniteds. I never thought i would ever think of football in the same way i think of duck eggs, and their grossness,

and

Piroggi

suet

Stoke

Channel 4

Victorian asylums

Corbyn

Abbot

Mark Bonner

Birmingham

Marzipan

the endless drudgery of everything.

The only thing that can keep me entertained is the gradual dissolution of Cambridge United, the thing i once cared about.

Until it no longer exists.