+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: KP

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Good article by Moscow White on TSB site on this very topic.
    It is, but the "far-sighted proposal" won't be adopted by LUFC, mores the pity.

Nice touch.........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ty-JACKET.html

Can't even wait until the ink is dry on the signature he hasn't given yet. Class.

Looks devastated to be leaving us doesn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    You noticed that too?

Jesus!
    Why would he be ffs?
    He's been with us all his career, he's 27 so he is taking his one big chance and really can you blame him?

A bit of realism needed I think

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Jesus!
    Why would he be ffs?
    He's been with us all his career, he's 27 so he is taking his one big chance and really can you blame him?

A bit of realism needed I think
    Why would he indeed.

Apologies for being pissed off that one of ours has gone - I shall go and sit on the naughty step for a while

He off to play less football for more money -

Why would he indeed.

Apologies for being pissed off that one of ours has gone - I shall go and sit on the naughty step for a while
    Understand the disappointment Rev. The same as we all are with him leaving. But he is no fly-by-nighter that has stolen our cash for no effort and left. He really owes us nothing...and I think that is the point Tichi is refering to. After many years of service, he deserves to hit the highest he can achieve. We may unearth another one?? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Understand the disappointment Rev. The same as we all are with him leaving. But he is no fly-by-nighter that has stolen our cash for no effort and left. He really owes us nothing...and I think that is the point Tichi is refering to. After many years of service, he deserves to hit the highest he can achieve. We may unearth another one?? ��
    Yeah I get the point can't blame KP but he was only saying a few weeks ago he wanted to stay but I suppose that is the way things are these days but I still feel the fee is 10-15 million shy of what it should be.

Yeah I get the point can't blame KP but he was only saying a few weeks ago he wanted to stay but I suppose that is the way things are these days but I still feel the fee is 10-15 million shy of what it should be.
    Certainly agree with that. In value terms, we deserved more. I think it hurts more when it is the same half dozen clubs that end up with all the diamonds! 🤐

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)