+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: KP

Only played 23 games last season, scored 1 goal.
    Sure who would want him.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Which is fine but don't be putting it on KP as if he has said it, he hasn't. He might go, he might not.
    Should have made it clear it was a tongue in cheek comment due to all the click bait sh1te my source is the same one as Tichi's fixtures leak

This next season one is a important for us imo, he has been with us all his footballing life, I think he ought to give us one more season, to me it’s a pinnacle season for him in a LEEDS shirt. See how we look at year from now…..I’m thinking we will do alright, course I always had faith and never gave up in us this last season!

I believe nothing until it happens, it’s always the same this goofy period.

James Mcatee mentioned to be coming our way.
    The bartering takes shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    James Mcatee mentioned to be coming our way.
    The bartering takes shape.
    Would rather no players and just cash - if West Ham put a price of 150m on Rice you would think we would be asking for at least 100m

The media and social media rumours suggest we have put a 45m price tag on KP but who knows with the guff out there

45 seems cheap.

A crunching midfielder that's played his way up from the Championship, sees the pitch well and skilled passer. Durable until last year.

70 million seems like a more accurate number

Well he has publicly stated he does not want to go so even if we accept an offer and he has the chance to quadruple his wages I fully expect him to say no and stay given how much he loves Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    45 seems cheap.

A crunching midfielder that's played his way up from the Championship, sees the pitch well and skilled passer. Durable until last year.

70 million seems like a more accurate number
    Hope its all paper talk, as it makes no sense for him to move this year and for 50m would seem not even worth it for us.

My hope is we just make him top earner, give him a realistic (but good for the club) release clause and he stays for the year to help us and cement his place in the England line up for the World Cup.

I just don't see how going to City to undoubtedly play second fiddle to Rodri and not really get much game time is in anyway good for him other than financial, he can move next summer and earn all his trophies and bide his time to earn that starting role but for me being a guaranteed starter for us in a World Cup year just seems the right choice

Citeh on the verge of submitting a 55 million quid bid according to the click bait sources.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)