+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: KP

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Fortunately your opinion of KP is a minority one I suspect.
    KP stated ages ago he wanted to stay - you note HE wanted to stay - has anyone on the Leeds board listened? have they offered him a realistically increased sallary for an England international, have we heard a SINGLE word from the club saying they wanted him to stay, have we ****! As I stated nearly a month ago LUFC wanted to cash in on KP and Rapha - netting somewhere near 100 million so that they can rebuild for Jesse without having to touch their TV windfall - and so it has almost come to pass!

Why woud KP want to stay in those circumstances? he's not wanted by LUFC but IS by Pep and City, they will treble his wages, he will get a cabinet full of medals, be involved in European football each year and more likely carry on playing for England - whats not to like - and he has NEVER said he wants to leave - the club have effectivley moved him on for a decent profit [He didn't look too good in Marsches footballing style at the end of last season anyway]

Dissapointed though I am that he is going - I cannot blame the lad for looking after his family finacially when no one in charge at Leeds has made any effort to keep him - the opposite in fact.

So you carry on with your childish rant against a local lad made good who has shown loyalty to Leeds for the last 8 years and has proved that even as recently as a couple of years ago by TURNING down a chance of Premiership football at Villa.

Typical of your over aggresive ****e as usuasl.
    And you know absolutely none of what you say, all supposition and conjecture, apart of course from the "I want to stay" statements. If true, make it happen, not beyond the bounds of possibility and negotiation. But no, not only does he go (without a single statement of regret or disappointment), but he, his agent and LUFC accept a relative pittance for him (and an over-inflated price for whoever Darki Gyabi is).

He won't get much game time, because he won't be first choice in his favoured position, Schittys sqaud will see to that. He will warm benches, in both domestic league and European competitions, and will be able to watch from the comfort of the sidelines as his England career disappears without trace. I almost (almost) feel sorry for him, but I guess the odd few million in the bank will dull the pain (hopefully not)

Not sure if any of you watched One Leeds Fan on Youtube. Puts his opinion across on the KP transfer. I always find his views to be quite well balanced and thought out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zn8SY8aa0

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    Not sure if any of you watched One Leeds Fan on Youtube. Puts his opinion across on the KP transfer. I always find his views to be quite well balanced and thought out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8zn8SY8aa0
    I watch his channel and TSB is now on Youtube. Both channels well worth a watch imo.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    I watch his channel and TSB is now on Youtube. Both channels well worth a watch imo.
    Both decent esp TSB - The Athletic puts out good content too and was an interesting podcast from Romano today too (may need to take some of that with a pinch of salt though)’

Who on earth is TSB? Connor, I can't stand his all dribble. Good Morning Everyone Signature I hate turns me off lol.

Maybe Citeh paid all the money up front rather than paying over a number of seasons, maybe some of you with the inside info can outline the full deal to me!

Don't usually get disclosures on contracts but from what I can gather it's 42 mil upfront with incentives jumping to 45. Negate the 5 mils we paid for the 18-year-old they basically got KP for 40 mil.

42M upfront is almost unheard of these days.. if that's what it is

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Don't usually get disclosures on contracts but from what I can gather it's 42 mil upfront with incentives jumping to 45. Negate the 5 mils we paid for the 18-year-old they basically got KP for 40 mil.
    And we got Joe for 1M, what a terrible deal that was too

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    42M upfront is almost unheard of these days.. if that's what it is
    Well, it is upfront why do you think he went for cheap?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)