+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: KP

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    And we got Joe for 1M, what a terrible deal that was too
    Glad you agree with me on Mr Gelhardt, you're learning.

And we got Joe for 1M, what a terrible deal that was too
    Are we really going to start all this crap?

42 mil upfront. Really that should mean a deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Glad you agree with me on Mr Gelhardt, you're learning.
    But the club gets everything wrong??? Am sure the Latics equivalent of you was boring their forum at the time too

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Are we really going to start all this crap?
    Not much else going on at LUFC is there (well, not that we would want to be going on anyway!)?

But the club gets everything wrong??? Am sure the Latics equivalent of you was boring their forum at the time too
    Like I said, glad you agree with me on Mr Gelhardt, shame you weren't as enthusiastic as I was that he should get some decent game time.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Who on earth is TSB? Connor, I can't stand his all dribble. Good Morning Everyone Signature I hate turns me off lol.
    TSB is The Square Ball Oz mate. Channel that is hosted by three people. Been listening to their podcasts for a few years and now they are on Youtube.

They are quite comical with some of their shows.

Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    TSB is The Square Ball Oz mate. Channel that is hosted by three people. Been listening to their podcasts for a few years and now they are on Youtube.

They are quite comical with some of their shows.
    They do some pretty good artwork too

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And you know absolutely none of what you say, all supposition and conjecture, apart of course from the "I want to stay" statements. If true, make it happen, not beyond the bounds of possibility and negotiation. But no, not only does he go (without a single statement of regret or disappointment), but he, his agent and LUFC accept a relative pittance for him (and an over-inflated price for whoever Darki Gyabi is).

He won't get much game time, because he won't be first choice in his favoured position, Schittys sqaud will see to that. He will warm benches, in both domestic league and European competitions, and will be able to watch from the comfort of the sidelines as his England career disappears without trace. I almost (almost) feel sorry for him, but I guess the odd few million in the bank will dull the pain (hopefully not)
    As you said about another poster - you do make me chuckle!
    You start by telling me that I know absolutely none of what I say - all supposition, then your second paragraph is **** all but Supposition lol
    And he goes without a single statement of regret or disappointment...Hmm - he's still on holiday and hasn't yet signed for City - so obviously he is currently a Leeds player - so any statement might be expected when he actually leaves. As for it containing remorse or regret - have you ever seen a player saying he regrets moving to another club? why the hell would he? if he did he would alienate his new club and supporters, not a good idea eh? I remeber when Batty went to Blackburn all the vitriol from Leeds fans when he said he was looking forward to working with Kenny Dalgeish and being with a top team - later after he had retired he went on record as saying he never wnated to leave Leeds - it was the Leeds board that got rid of him to pay for the new East stand, but having been shifted accross the penines couldn't really say to the Blackburn fans that he didn't want to be there.

Anyway as usual you will take a negative view of virtually anything pertaining to our club.

There is feck all loyalty with Footballers these day so nothing surprises me they kiss the badge do the salute declare their undying love and then ferk off - KP could have stayed and become the ultimate Leeds legend but would probably win feck all so he goes to Citeh and wins lots of trophies and his wages triple.

Suppose when he retires he can write a book and state he never wanted to leave (despite earning 3x more money and know he would get a big trophy haul) and all is forgiven!

Biggest pisser for me is the fee - we have been robbed

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)