+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer thread for July/August 2022...

Ave they signed yet ?

Word is the Twine and Ballard deals are done, I bought from City and two others being brought in on loan...

https://www.mcfcreport.com/post/cj-e...ity-to-burnley

Medicals completed, just waiting for Pace to buy them new shirts for the Monday lunchtime photo opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Word is the Twine and Ballard deals are done, I bought from City and two others being brought in on loan...

https://www.mcfcreport.com/post/cj-e...ity-to-burnley

Medicals completed, just waiting for Pace to buy them new shirts for the Monday lunchtime photo opportunities.
    Are the taxis booked?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In one of his first interviews, Vinni said players would be brought in on loan 'only as a last resort'. Does this mean we're at the 'last resort' stage already, or was he talking out of his backside ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    In one of his first interviews, Vinni said players would be brought in on loan 'only as a last resort'. Does this mean we're at the 'last resort' stage already, or was he talking out of his backside ?
    We sold Pope for peanuts and now its players on loan so as is the norm Sinkov you are most probably correct.I expect a clearout at rock bottom prices of Mcneil,Cornet,Brownhill(please),Collins and Taylor and we will still be skint.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 26-06-2022 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    We sold Pope for peanuts and now its players on loan so as is the norm Sinkov you are most probably correct.I expect a clearout at rock bottom prices of Mcneil,Cornet,Brownhill(please),Collins and Taylor and we will still be skint.
    If we sell that lot CIB we wouldn’t be skint, as for the loan of a player so be it - we couldn’t buy him and if we’re honest they wouldn’t sell him either , as for your dis like of Brownhill ( he’s not a bad player ) workmanlike yes and I think at premiership level maybe just out of his depth - but in the championship I think he could be very good for us especially after playing in the premier league, also I think things will
    Change in our formations and attacking intent which win or lose games should be more entertaining to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    If we sell that lot CIB we wouldn’t be skint, as for the loan of a player so be it - we couldn’t buy him and if we’re honest they wouldn’t sell him either , as for your dis like of Brownhill ( he’s not a bad player ) workmanlike yes and I think at premiership level maybe just out of his depth - but in the championship I think he could be very good for us especially after playing in the premier league, also I think things will
    Change in our formations and attacking intent which win or lose games should be more entertaining to watch.
    The football could hardly be less entertaining Army after the last 3 seasons of stagnation.If we sell all those players at the prices we sold Pope for the £65m loan will still not be anywhere near repaid therefore we are still skint.No matter how the club spin things-VK has already said we are in a difficult position-we have been shafted by both Garlick and ALK who promised funds would be available for new players and relegation would not be a disaster.In the next 3-4 months all will be revealed.I believe the appointment of VK is risky and taking risks is ok when you can afford to.BFC cannot and if it goes tits up then we really are in the shoite.
    Despite this I am slightly optimistic regarding the whole picture because win or lose we might actually see some pleasing football which will uplift the fans no end after relegation.Things had to change and hopefully this is the start of the road back to the PL but with a young team and set up similar to Brentford or Southampton.The facilities are there so it is not impossible.

After the terrible football of the last three seasons I am very optimistic that VK will change that, Pace cannot allow the club to drop any further and surely he knows that.
    BFC needed a change of management and relegation was always going to happen, if the rumours of incoming players is correct then the future must be bright and I am really looking forward to how we play under VK, let’s be honest it improved under Jackson for a while so let’s see.

Scott Twine has signed. Just watched his interview on You Tube.

Ballard deal off.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)