+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022-23 Season - Manager Dismissals, Resignations Etc

Bruno Lage sacked as Wolves manager

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Unbelievable Jeff! This merry go round of sacking Managers is setting a new record this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Premier League

Bruno Lage ............ Leaves Wolverhampton Wanderers, sacked ---------------- 02 October 2022

Championship

Chris Wilder .......... Leaves Middlesbrough FC, sacked -------------------------------- 03 October 2022

Matt Taylor ........ Leaves Exeter City, resignation ---------- 03 October 2022

…..just seen ELK’s post on Wilder

Looks like H.R.Pufnstuf's time at The Dell is coming to an end. If I was him I'd get out before the weekend when they are due to play Man City. I've lumped on Erling getting at least 10 himself.

Cooper from Forest to replace him with them being after Benitez although so are Leicester. I bet Brendan Rodgers is glad to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Looks like H.R.Pufnstuf's time at The Dell is coming to an end. If I was him I'd get out before the weekend when they are due to play Man City. I've lumped on Erling getting at least 10 himself.

Cooper from Forest to replace him with them being after Benitez although so are Leicester. I bet Brendan Rodgers is glad to hear that.
    Cooper has just signed a new contract with Forest.

To 2025

Could not see Cooper going, after he took Forest up to Premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Could not see Cooper going, after he took Forest up to Premier league.
    Great to see a good Manager being rewarded even if it's all going so badly wrong for him this season. Then again, all these new players weren't brought in under his choice. Do you think he's got something on the owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Great to see a good Manager being rewarded even if it's all going so badly wrong for him this season. Then again, all these new players weren't brought in under his choice. Do you think he's got something on the owner?
    Well it ain't his looks Brin, with his face Cooper always looks like he's pissed up.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast