+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackpool's racist illuminations...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who is dafter the woke brigade, or the bizzies..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsm...5492b8ded297d4
    The bizzies are enthusiastic members of the Woke Brigade, front line troops in fact. A proper police force would have charged the complainant with wasting police time, instead of taking him seriously and investigating. You can just imagine said complainant turning up at Dock Green to complain, back in the day, Sgt Dixon would have gently pointed back over his shoulder, 'There's the door lad, get yourself home'.

I can't stop. It is too important to the globalist project now transforming your country.

Imagine a hundred years ago that a large number of foreigners came into your country and began to groom, traffic, and rape 19,000 of your daughters every year? How do you imagine the police, government, public opinion would have responded back then? What has changed since?

You have been beaten down by propaganda about your innate culpability for being British, and for having once been great. That propaganda must continue. With 1.2 million immigration visas being issued to the UK annually, there will be more and more Rotherhams.

It is imperative to the globalist project that you continue to react as you are doing now, and not as your ancestors would have done.

Can't even go and get swore at by Chubby anymore...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...e761a2cc3b8d3a

What happened to that Bob Lord Stand nonsense, has that been binned or are there plans to rename it ? I'm always a bit suspicious when it all goes quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What happened to that Bob Lord Stand nonsense, has that been binned or are there plans to rename it ? I'm always a bit suspicious when it all goes quiet.
    One wag told me it was to be renamed "Boris Johnson's Last Stand".

If I get this supposition correct. unless you fall out with your family you are a racist..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/...02cf9ea7be7c8a

If I get this supposition correct. unless you fall out with your family you are a racist..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/...02cf9ea7be7c8a
    I thought it was simpler than that mon ami, if you're white you're racist. End of. But really it's just another day in the lunatic asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I thought it was simpler than that mon ami, if you're white you're racist. End of. But really it's just another day in the lunatic asylum.
    I started playing football when I was eight for Baxenden cubs, progressed through the Rossendale schoolboys ranks, had trials at Bury and Southport, played probably near to a thousand games of competitive football at various levels and played alongside numerous black teammates throughout all that time.

Not once, not never did I even think about me being white and him being black. I used to kick the $hit out of one or two black wingers and usually got it back with interest, but that's another story. For what it's worth, a lot of white wingers got chopped too!

The point I am trying to make I suppose, is why is the colour of a person's skin so f*cking important to some people? I'm tired of "racism" and I think a lot of other folks are too.

It does not help when a MP who holds the largest majority of any parliamentarian in Westminster constantly stirs it up. Give it a rest please Diane?

Attachment 22105

I started playing football when I was eight for Baxenden cubs, progressed through the Rossendale schoolboys ranks, had trials at Bury and Southport, played probably near to a thousand games of competitive football at various levels and played alongside numerous black teammates throughout all that time.

Not once, not never did I even think about me being white and him being black. I used to kick the $hit out of one or two black wingers and usually got it back with interest, but that's another story. For what it's worth, a lot of white wingers got chopped too!

The point I am trying to make I suppose, is why is the colour of a person's skin so f*cking important to some people? I'm tired of "racism" and I think a lot of other folks are too.

It does not help when a MP who holds the largest majority of any parliamentarian in Westminster constantly stirs it up. Give it a rest please Diane?

Attachment 22105
    All correct BT but we created a monster and we constantly keep feeding it, the days of having an opinion are gone unless of course you agree with the woke brigade .

It’s a sad old world we live in im afraid god only knows where my grand kids will end up at the rate we’re going.

Attachment 22105
    Like army I agree with every word, in answer to your question, 'why is the colour of a person's skin so f*cking important to some people?', I would say that 'anti-racism' is now an industry, a big industry, a lot of people are employed, they have good jobs, they are making good money, they want to expand their industry, why would they not ?

As always mon ami, follow the money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)