+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not too many more....

Correct, but don't know how reliable the info is that I have been given hence my question, has anybody heard the same thing?

Sorry, trying to watch cricket yesterday and type on here. Did not pick up the subtle reference. Happy to see the elder Finney and Ainley depart. I have not seen Griffiths in action so unable to comment on whether he is worth retaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Sorry, trying to watch cricket yesterday and type on here. Did not pick up the subtle reference. Happy to see the elder Finney and Ainley depart. I have not seen Griffiths in action so unable to comment on whether he is worth retaining.

Trust me he isn’t, absolute garbage another one from a very poor crop of youngsters, hopefully the next batch are better but to be fair wouldn’t be too difficult.

Looking on Twitter talk of Nottingham and Cooke as possibilities. Big wages for both I for sure. Maybe we are going down the route of get rid of 4 players and replace with 2 on higher wages. That would make some sense to me. Would love to see both back at the Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Looking on Twitter talk of Nottingham and Cooke as possibilities. Big wages for both I for sure. Maybe we are going down the route of get rid of 4 players and replace with 2 on higher wages. That would make some sense to me. Would love to see both back at the Alex.

They would be 2 excellent signings does that mean we will look to loan a Goalkeeper ?

What a dreadful fixture list compared with last season. I doubt anyone coming in will make any difference. Bottom 6 is my guess!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    What a dreadful fixture list compared with last season. I doubt anyone coming in will make any difference. Bottom 6 is my guess!
    I was worried last season and said so at Christmas I dont think we will drop through again BUT the dream of going back up at the first attempt is going to be just that a dream.

I agree the fixture list is dreadful, funnily enough looking at the Vale's fixture list Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday Derby Charlton MKD and Portsmouth then that seems just as dreadful, a tough season for both of my teams.

That didn't last well did it.

That didn't last well did it.

NEW SIGNING ROD MCDONALD on a 12month deal the least inspiring of our recruitment so far did hope for a little better in the CH department would have preferred Nottingham for sure.

Would have been surprised if Nottingham had come back. The new signing seems a little underwhelming. I did ask for experience and he is 30. He's been around a bit, playing for Coventry and as far down as Nantwich along with very many other clubs. I note he's only on 12 months so is clearly a stop-gap squad player.
    Ah well! Now the goalkeeper?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast